Norwalk, CA

Posted November 04, 2013
My son and I are very satisfied. I get updates from teachers all the time.

Lakeside Middle School 2

Posted November 02, 2013
The teachers are probably the best because the test scores are low and there are barely any electives and something makes the students careless. There is also not the best peer environment as well

Posted August 06, 2013
The phone number on this home page for Lakeside Middle School is not correct. It should be (562) 868-9422. I reported this over a year ago. Thank you :)

Posted November 10, 2011
I LOVE LAKESIDE I'm an eighth grader here and my teachers are amazing. I used to have average grades (B's some A's) , my teachers this year makes the things we're learning super fun and interesting. I can't wait until i see what happens this year!!!! Mrs. Pilios can make anything you learn interesting in a snap. -student ;D

Lakeside Middle School 1

Posted September 24, 2010
This was the worst school any of my children have ever attended. Whe nI asked for daily reports to make sure my son was completing all of his assignments at school and turning in all of his homewrok, the teachers stated that they would check and sign his planner everyday. That happened whenever the teachers felt like signing it - unacceptable when I'm trying to work with you to help my child succeed in your class. Secondly, the level of racism at this school was unreal for such young kids. I have no idea what is being taught in the home, but when a child is being racist, inlcuding making derogatory remarks and hitting a child, they should be expelled from school not just talked to. This school was a horrible experience for my child - I had to pull him out after 1 semester.

Posted April 16, 2010

Lakeside Middle School 0

Posted March 28, 2010
i like this school it is one of the greatest places to go for you child even if i am a student in 6th grade going to 7th the lakeside mustangs rock!!!!

Posted July 02, 2009
Heyy im a student here and i love this school im a seventh going to eighth this year and im sooo excited theres so much fun at this school even though we have ups and downs the teachers try hard to get us through go lakeside mustangs!!! -sharon p.S mr.Sanford mrs.Macman mr.Trimmel mrs.Porter and mr.Carrilo best teachers ever

Posted June 09, 2009
I have a daughter who is in 7th grade and has completely excelled at Lakeside she was on Beacon all of 6th grade and now Lantern all of 7th grade. The teachers and staff are very involved and I love the email system. Those parents who have negative things to say about the school should probably take the time to be more involved with what is going on with their students themselves I have yet to have any communication problems with anyone at Lakeside. It is truly an exemplary school and proud to have an 8th grader and a 6th grader this next coming school year. I am confident that the communication will still be there and that Lakeside will continue to excel. Charna C.

Lakeside Middle School 1

Posted March 06, 2009

Lakeside Middle School
11000 East Kenney Street, Norwalk, CA  90650
Last modified Lakeside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeside Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top