Elijah's University for Self-Development School 4

Posted January 06, 2013
My son went to this preschool program and I must say that my son learned about 85% of what he knew going into kindergarten from this school. They require children (and teachers) to wear uniform and are religion based, as me and my family aren't too religious, I never had any issues with this school, I think its a great place to give your child a start.

Elijah's University for Self-Development School
818 27th Street, Oakland, CA  94607
Last modified Elijah's University for Self-Development School is a Private school that serves grades K-10
Elijah's University for Self-Development School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top