Ontario, CA

Bon View Elementary School 5

Posted September 22, 2014
my kids school is the best i love how they work with them, my kids have improve a lot in their grades.

Bon View Elementary School 1

Posted August 23, 2013
Over all the facaulty is great. They seem to take a personal interest in the children's life and demonstrate a genuine desire for the children to succees. With that said, I feel the management of the school is horrible. I see curriculum is designed to pass a state test rather than exceed and challenge the students, teachers, and parents. There is a huge lack of communication between the school and parents. With the new IB provram the school is participating in, the schools choices of specialty is curved to maintain funding from Such programs. I feel the school is poorly managed by its district and leadership. It fails to challenge student as individuals, and to rise above national averages on test score. This is definately a buyer be ware school. If you have an alternative school for attendance, take it!

Bon View Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Bon View has faculty and teachers that are interested in encouraging students to do their best in academics as well as extra curricular activities such as their yearly talent shows. The PTO is very supportive in fund raisers for the school. Both of my nieces have attended Bon View and have enjoyed their time there.

Bon View Elementary School 5

Posted June 14, 2011
Bon View is awesome there is a lot to do then play we have great teachers and students.

Posted October 03, 2009
We have a Fantastic Music dept.!

Posted September 17, 2009
There are many children who live where I live and attend the school that I feel is a very good school that the children love to learn and go there. The school cares about the their students and the students are happy and wonderful group of kids.

Bon View Elementary School 4

Posted February 13, 2009
This is my daughter's second year at Bonview and my son's first year. I absolutely love the new principle! Principle Moreno really does care about not only the students but the parents as well. I have attended the second coffee with principle, where the principle sits with the parents and addressed all of their questions/concerns. I do not reside in the farming or dairy community and my children are bused to school. Bonview offers a lot of insight for parents, has community involvement, if the parents are interested. There is a free after school program called Think Together and free after school Tutoring by Bonview teachers that is also available. I am very pleased with this school. At first I was hesistant with putting my children in this school. However, the teachers really care about the students academic success .

Posted February 11, 2009
The school seems nice but the fact that there is no bussing for kids other than the dairies is not right and the pick up and drop off situation is an accident waiting to happen, also not enough supervision especially for any after school activities.

Posted October 12, 2008
The year just started for my son at bon view and so far my rating is 1 star I feel the teachers do not understand chilrent sufficiently to work with children.

Bon View Elementary School 2

Posted May 08, 2007
My child goes to Bon View, it's not the best school, but it's not bad either. The teachers are helpful, the principal is nice. It's just a very average school. They're isn't a lot of extracurricular activities other than band, soccer and basketball.

2121 South Bon View Avenue, Ontario, CA  91761
Last modified Bon View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bon View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top