Bad
Good

Elderberry Elementary School 1

Posted January 28, 2016
Had worst experience with staff members. Principal is never around to help with unresolved issues, teachers take too many days off, using substitute teachers and throwing of childrens learning abilities. .

Posted August 06, 2013
My kids have been to 3 different elementary and I'm happy to say elderberry is the BEST school ever. The staff and teachers are easy and nice to communicate with and so far my boys teachers have been great. We love this school! The principle is always walking around talking to the kids even when classes are in session.

Posted August 18, 2011
This school is awesome! My eldest daughter started kinder here and just finished third grade, and my other daughter just finished first. They are doing great. The principal and all the staff are amazing. They really care for the students and have introduced many incentives for the kids. We moved and the hardest part was leaving this school.

Posted September 09, 2009
This is a great school! I noticed that the teachers really care about their students. I like how the office people are always friendly.

Posted July 08, 2008
I love this school. My daughter just graduated from kindergarten and had a great teacher. The new principal is wonderful. She is always there and very familar with all the kids.

Posted July 10, 2007
I am not too pleased with Elderberry School. It seems like the principal is never around. The staff is on their own as far as everything goes because the leadership is not there. I know this because I volunteer a lot at the school. I cannot understand why the district ignores the fact that the principal is absent more than he is present. What kind of message does this send to the students?

Posted July 19, 2005
I have had a good experience with the Principal, Bob Gallagher at this school. He participates with the students and great overall principal.

Elderberry Elementary School 3

Posted June 11, 2005
My child has only been attending Elderberry for 3 months and has now graduated to first grade. She will attend Elderberry for first grade as well. I have never attended a year round school so this was a first for my daughter as well as myself and to my surprise I actually do like year round,it gives the children a breather. They are very strict where tardiness is concerned. My child had been late a couple of times and absent 3 times within a 2 month period. Mon/wed/thr/fri class would start at 10:40 am except for tue starting at 7:40am. This was something I was not used too, as her previous school was mon-fri 7:15am-12:15pm. In turn the days my child had missed were always on tues. With no hesitation a nurse and school rep came to my home & spoke with me conc. this issue. Its still to early to say though.

Elderberry Elementary School 1

Posted September 01, 2004
Not the best school. Too big of a focus on ESL. Granted, most children here probably are not proficient in English, but by creating an environment that does not allow those proficient in English to advance at a normal pace, it inhibits their ability to reach their potential at an early age.

950 North Elderberry Avenue, Ontario, CA  91762-2014
Last modified Elderberry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elderberry Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top