Posted August 06, 2013
My kids have been to 3 different elementary and I'm happy to say elderberry is the BEST school ever. The staff and teachers are easy and nice to communicate with and so far my boys teachers have been great. We love this school! The principle is always walking around talking to the kids even when classes are in session.

Posted August 18, 2011
This school is awesome! My eldest daughter started kinder here and just finished third grade, and my other daughter just finished first. They are doing great. The principal and all the staff are amazing. They really care for the students and have introduced many incentives for the kids. We moved and the hardest part was leaving this school.

Posted September 09, 2009
This is a great school! I noticed that the teachers really care about their students. I like how the office people are always friendly.

Posted August 03, 2009

Posted July 08, 2008
I love this school. My daughter just graduated from kindergarten and had a great teacher. The new principal is wonderful. She is always there and very familar with all the kids.

Posted July 10, 2007
I am not too pleased with Elderberry School. It seems like the principal is never around. The staff is on their own as far as everything goes because the leadership is not there. I know this because I volunteer a lot at the school. I cannot understand why the district ignores the fact that the principal is absent more than he is present. What kind of message does this send to the students?

Elderberry Elementary School 2

Posted March 06, 2007
- a former student

Posted September 05, 2005

Posted August 30, 2005

Posted July 19, 2005
- a staff
I have had a good experience with the Principal, Bob Gallagher at this school. He participates with the students and great overall principal.

Elderberry Elementary School
950 North Elderberry Avenue, Ontario, CA  91762
Last modified Elderberry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elderberry Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top