Bad
Good

Had worst experience with staff members. Principal is never around to help with unresolved issues, teachers take too many days off, using substitute teachers and throwing of childrens learning abilities. .

My kids have been to 3 different elementary and I'm happy to say elderberry is the BEST school ever. The staff and teachers are easy and nice to communicate with and so far my boys teachers have been great. We love this school! The principle is always walking around talking to the kids even when classes are in session.

This school is awesome! My eldest daughter started kinder here and just finished third grade, and my other daughter just finished first. They are doing great. The principal and all the staff are amazing. They really care for the students and have introduced many incentives for the kids. We moved and the hardest part was leaving this school.

This is a great school! I noticed that the teachers really care about their students. I like how the office people are always friendly.

I love this school. My daughter just graduated from kindergarten and had a great teacher. The new principal is wonderful. She is always there and very familar with all the kids.

I am not too pleased with Elderberry School. It seems like the principal is never around. The staff is on their own as far as everything goes because the leadership is not there. I know this because I volunteer a lot at the school. I cannot understand why the district ignores the fact that the principal is absent more than he is present. What kind of message does this send to the students?

Last modified Elderberry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.