Posted May 17, 2015
My Son has been attending at La Purisima Catholic School since he was 4 years old he is so happy and really enjoys everything there even staying at daycare after school his faith has increase a lot and we are learning more about our Catholic Religion trough him.The teachers are very professional and they really care about every single kid with love and respect. The academic level is higher than the standards. We are very pleased to have our child at this school. A good education is the best we can do for our Son and worth-ed.

Posted May 11, 2015
I have been parent of LP since 2004 & will be a parent until 2020, when my youngest is scheduled to graduate. The 1st word that comes to mind when I think of LP is family. I always feel like the teachers & admin treat my children as if they were their own & many of the teachers' own kids go to or have gone to LP so that speaks volume. Academics & communication are both excellent & classroom sizes are small (15-20 per class) so the kids get plenty of attention.

Posted May 08, 2015
We are so blessed to have found and transferred to this beautiful school 3 years ago. The teachers are truly invested in your child's learning; I love the small class size & how the teachers are in-tune with my children. I find the teachers VERY accessible and happy to talk with me whenever I have questions or concerns. Aside the top notch technology program and academics- the BEST thing about LP is that you feel like you are supported by family. My children have developed a deep relationship with God through the spiritual & moral teachings of our principal, teachers, deacon & staff.

Posted May 04, 2015
I am an alumna, former parent, and a current teacher at La Purisima. I can attest to the wonderful work that happens at this gem of a school. Our school is on the forefront of technology in the classroom and our students benefit from a faculty that strives to find the best methods possible to bring concepts and comprehension together. La Purisima is a family like no other. While the educational value of the school is unbeatable, it is the incredible sense of service that shines bright. Our students understand what it means to belong to a global community, and take their role in bringing Christ to others seriously. The relationships formed at La Purisima are for life. For many more like myself, La Purisima is home, and we all seem to find our way back to this warm and loving place.

Posted April 28, 2015
La Purisima Catholic School is a place where children thrive. Education of the whole child is paramount. Those who visit the campus say that they feel a sense of joy and welcome upon entering the campus. Technology is integrated throughout the curriculum. La Purisima Catholic School is preparing students to be Christ-centered as well as career and college ready.

Posted April 28, 2015
I've worked in public school since 2006. I have never seen so much one on one with the students. Education is top priority. This school involves everyone in the education of their child. The foundation is the faith of God. One of the best schools I've seen so far.

Posted April 28, 2015
I have been a parent at La Purisima for a total of 23years now, my youngest had graduated in 2000. We returned in 2004 with our last child and now have an 8th grade student. This is a wonderful family environment where the children excel in there studies academic as well as religious and are well prepared for their high school career. The teachers are all wonderful, loving and caring individuals who strive to keep their students challenged. We also have 3 grandchildren enrolled from our daughter who is an Alumni. We keep coming back to this wonderful school/family environment where the children can learn and strive to be all they can be. Because everyday is a Great Day to be a Cavalier!!

Posted April 28, 2015
Part III of III parts... Life is a journey. We can't say we are done but the way it has been, we only have every single teacher at this school to thank for. They have helped us to raise our children. They made our job as parents so much easier. THANK YOU La Purisima.

Posted April 28, 2015
I am a parent of a La Purisima student and a teacher as well. La Purisima is truly a rare gem. Its sense of community sets it apart from other schools. The teachers and staff truly educate the whole child. Across the curriculum, our academics are strong and our incorporation of technology into the curriculum is superb. To top it all off, I believe we have the kindest & most compassionate students one could hope for in a school!

Posted February 20, 2015
This school is amazing! My sons both go here and I have been so impressed with the sense of community. Everyone was so welcoming when we first started and made us feel at home right away. The kids are very kind and supportive of one another. The principal is fantastic and works so hard to make the school successful. The teachers are all wonderful and really care about the kids and school. It's just such a wonderful school that I cannot say enough good things about it!

La Purisima Catholic School
11712 North Hewes Street, Orange, CA  92869
Last modified La Purisima Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
La Purisima Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top