Posted May 04, 2015
I am an alumna, former parent, and a current teacher at La Purisima. I can attest to the wonderful work that happens at this gem of a school. Our school is on the forefront of technology in the classroom and our students benefit from a faculty that strives to find the best methods possible to bring concepts and comprehension together. La Purisima is a family like no other. While the educational value of the school is unbeatable, it is the incredible sense of service that shines bright. Our students understand what it means to belong to a global community, and take their role in bringing Christ to others seriously. The relationships formed at La Purisima are for life. For many more like myself, La Purisima is home, and we all seem to find our way back to this warm and loving place.

Posted April 28, 2015
La Purisima Catholic School is a place where children thrive. Education of the whole child is paramount. Those who visit the campus say that they feel a sense of joy and welcome upon entering the campus. Technology is integrated throughout the curriculum. La Purisima Catholic School is preparing students to be Christ-centered as well as career and college ready.

Posted April 28, 2015
I've worked in public school since 2006. I have never seen so much one on one with the students. Education is top priority. This school involves everyone in the education of their child. The foundation is the faith of God. One of the best schools I've seen so far.

Posted April 28, 2015
I have been a parent at La Purisima for a total of 23years now, my youngest had graduated in 2000. We returned in 2004 with our last child and now have an 8th grade student. This is a wonderful family environment where the children excel in there studies academic as well as religious and are well prepared for their high school career. The teachers are all wonderful, loving and caring individuals who strive to keep their students challenged. We also have 3 grandchildren enrolled from our daughter who is an Alumni. We keep coming back to this wonderful school/family environment where the children can learn and strive to be all they can be. Because everyday is a Great Day to be a Cavalier!!

Posted April 28, 2015
Part III of III parts... Life is a journey. We can't say we are done but the way it has been, we only have every single teacher at this school to thank for. They have helped us to raise our children. They made our job as parents so much easier. THANK YOU La Purisima.

Posted April 28, 2015
I am a parent of a La Purisima student and a teacher as well. La Purisima is truly a rare gem. Its sense of community sets it apart from other schools. The teachers and staff truly educate the whole child. Across the curriculum, our academics are strong and our incorporation of technology into the curriculum is superb. To top it all off, I believe we have the kindest & most compassionate students one could hope for in a school!

Posted February 20, 2015
This school is amazing! My sons both go here and I have been so impressed with the sense of community. Everyone was so welcoming when we first started and made us feel at home right away. The kids are very kind and supportive of one another. The principal is fantastic and works so hard to make the school successful. The teachers are all wonderful and really care about the kids and school. It's just such a wonderful school that I cannot say enough good things about it!

Posted June 09, 2012
We'll be starting our 3rd year at LP and we are so impressed with the sense of community and diversity at the school. It's small, which has pros and cons but we are happy with so many things. The dedicated parents that volunteer countless hours, the creative lessons/activities that teach the kids to think out of the box, and the principal, Mrs. Vallas, not afraid to make the changes needed to keep up with the times. New technology lab, sports programs starting for 1st graders, after school Science Club, incredible field trips for each grade, choir and music class, Spanish class starting in K and much more. Give this school a look! It's a hidden jewel in a not so great neighborhood. Best part is the interaction of the kids. The first year there, so many kids would greet my son by name. From all grade levels. A wonderful inclusive feeling.

Posted February 17, 2012
This is more than a school, It is a community and a family. All of the kids know each other and I love seeing the older kids looking out for the younger ones. Additionally, academically, my kids have had standardized test results which are off the charts. They are around other kids who are motivated and teachers who enjoy teaching. You will always be greeted with a smile by other parents and people want to make you feel welcome. I can genuinely say that my children enjoy going to school! We have been so blessed to find this school!

Posted March 03, 2011
My child has excelled in three qualities in her first year at La Purisima: Kindness, competence and intelligence. I am a new parent to LP. My child is in Pre-K and this, her first year with LP, she has had an incredible experience, has bonded with children not only in Pre-K but in all grades up through 8th and has learned more then I would even expect from Kindergarten. Before she started we were given the curriculum for Pre-K. That s right a curriculum. Pre-K isn t limited to arts and crafts and playing. They have time for Science, Social Studies, Reading, Religion, Math, Spanish, Music and more. When I first received that form I thought this must be a mistake, I got the curriculum for second grade. The Pre-K class is so well managed and the teachers are extraordinary. LP is not just a school but a community. My daughter s schoolmates, their parents, the teachers and the staff are reminiscent of my family. Your child will win with LP. Everyday is a GREAT day to be a Cavalier.

La Purisima Catholic School
11712 North Hewes Street, Orange, CA  92869
Last modified La Purisima Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
La Purisima Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top