Oxnard, CA

Ramona Elementary School 5

Posted November 05, 2013
I have two daughters attending this wonderful school. First off, when I moved to this neighborhood one of the teachers in less than an afternoon realized my daughter needed glasses. Mrs. Hankens definately stands out for me. Thanks to her observance and promt notification to me, my daughter now has glasses and can see very well and is now excelling in school. The staff are always on top of everything they are asked of, with a great "can do" attitude. My kids there adore their teachers, staff and friends at Ramona. This school is a big win for me and my children and their education.

Ramona Elementary School 1

Posted January 23, 2012
Uhmmm...i go to that school and I HATE IT ! No offence but the sixth grade classes there give a lot of homework and I HATE IT !

Ramona Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
The teachers are very good with the kids.

Ramona Elementary School
804 Cooper Road, Oxnard, CA  93030
Last modified Ramona Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ramona Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top