Rio Vista Middle School 3

Posted June 09, 2014
This school was ok, I thought I could have gotten a better education at other schools though. While being a student there on my first year (6th grade) it all seemed to be as if it were 5th grade review, even coming from a school in the same district. And one of my former math teachers would probably be the main reason why I didn't really have a high rating for this school. This teacher would yell everyday at their class, and a few specified students. A kid in my class was trying to get his things to order as instructed by the math teacher, but then the math teacher yelled at the student for standing up. This teacher also often doesn't let the student explain, and this teacher also once told a child to "Please shut up." This wouldn't be a school to reccomend.

Rio Vista Middle School 1

Posted July 26, 2013
DO YOUR KIDS A FAVOR AND DON'T ENROLL THEM HERE!!!!! Being an 8th grader was supposed to be a great experience with promotion and all, complete opposite. Teachers could care less about you. Thought that popularity never exsited? I thought the same before coming here. If you're not attractive, no one will talk to you. It didn't even feel right promoting here. Everyone one cheered for the 'popular' kids leaving the rest claps from their family members. It's ridiculous, students will do anything for the attention here, no one deserves to even think that. Horrible school. Don't even bother.

Rio Vista Middle School 5

Posted September 29, 2012
This school is a very great school . They teach us how to be Respectful , Responsible and Safe . They help us to learn some new things . They do their best for us to be SUCCESFUL . Go Condors , Go Rio Vista !

Rio Vista Middle School 3

Posted November 08, 2008
I go to this school right now. I'm in the 6th grade right now. I'm in all the honors. But, this school doesn't feel comfortable for me. Too many things cause here, and i have had issues at this school since day 1. So i might to move schools for 7th grade

Rio Vista Middle School
3050 Thames River Drive, Oxnard, CA  93036
Last modified Rio Vista Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rio Vista Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top