Oxnard, CA

Ansgar Larsen Elementary School 2

Posted April 26, 2013
I am very much involved with my children and there schools and type of atmosphere as far as to knowing the teachers & student's parents and this is the first time I am uncomfortable with my son being at school knowing a male put his hands on my child.Also Ms. Whitmer always loved when us patents volunteered to stay and help her out. From my understanding one parent offered to volunteer and the substitute refused the help. That really stud out to me it was very odd. He also made a comment on the field trip bus that he is use to this type of crowed of students kids who are all over the place and don't listen. That was very appaulling he also was not interacting withe the children he looks forced to be there or is just there for a paycheck. actions need to be taken. Also different subject your children's restrooms need SEAT COVERS..

Ansgar Larsen Elementary School 5

Posted January 24, 2011
You two little complainers need to help your kids with their studies. Don't leave it all up to their teachers, you need to be involved as a parent in all aspects of your child's studies. It takes a village to raise a child, and that means you and their teachers!

Ansgar Larsen Elementary School 0

Posted November 07, 2010
Although I don't really appreciate the principal's attitude, some of the teachers are relly great.

Ansgar Larsen Elementary School 0

Posted September 24, 2009
I am having a hard time with this school. My child has fallen behind and it seems like no one other than me cares. if you are considering this school please do your homework before sending your child there.

Ansgar Larsen Elementary School 1

Posted September 16, 2008

Ansgar Larsen Elementary School 1

Posted November 03, 2005
I had the hardest time with this school. There are very few teachers who are concerned with the students progress. This is a terrible school. My children go to school 20 minutes away just to adoid it.

Ansgar Larsen Elementary School
550 Thomas Avenue, Oxnard, CA  93033
Last modified Ansgar Larsen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ansgar Larsen Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top