K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Elizabeth Seton is an excellent school to send your children. The teachers and staff are very good to talk to and if you need any kind of help they will help you. I like the school because they have a good education and faith. Faith is very important to me.I had five kids that went there three in college and two are in high school and three more kids are still there. St Elizabeth has built a new PK School this year and that is the improvement that the school has made year.

Saint Elizabeth Seton School has provided my brother with more than just education. He has received good education, good religion, nature and love. Teachers and staff members are understanding and caring. My brother feels safe and there is not one day that he refuses to go to school even when he is ill.

THIS WAS A GREAT SCHOOL UP UNTIL THE NEW PRINCIPAL AND HER NEW RULES THAT ARE NONSENSE. I'M HAPPY WITH THE EDUCATION EXCEPT THAT YOU CAN SEE THEY HAVE PREFERENCES. I USED TO RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL BUT NOT ANYMORE.

THIS NOT A GOOD SCHOOL BECAUSE ONE TIME THE HEAD SISTER GOT MAD BECAUSE I HAD A STOMACH ACHE AND SO I THREW MY FOOD AWAY AND SHE WENT TO THE CAFETERIA AND GOT A PLATE OF SPAGHETTI AND MADE ME EAT IT SHE SAID I SHOULD OF GAVE THE REST OF MY FOOD TO ANOTHER STUDENT AND SHE DOESN'T LIKE KIDS THAT WASTE. SO I SAT THERE AND SAT THERE AND FINALLY I JUST ATE IT AND THAT DAY I WAS SO MAD CAUSE I GOT VIOLENTLY ILL LATER THAT NIGHT IT WAS EVEN WORSE. I NOW GO TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL AND IT IS WAY BETTER, BETTER CURRICULM AND BETTER EVERY THING. I'M GETTING TAUGHT SO MUCH BETTER. MOST OF THE TIME THAT I WAS AT SETON I WAS BULLIED AND MY TEACHER DIDN'T BELIEVE ME SO EVERY TIME SHE DIDN'T BELIEVE ME I JUST PRETEND THAT I DID IT JUST TO GET IT OVER WITH, sincerly from a former student.

This is an awsome school My kids never complain about anything,They are happy to be there

Last modified St. Elizabeth Seton is a Private school that serves grades K-8