Pearblossom, CA

Posted October 23, 2013
Pearblossom Elementary is a great school for kids!!! teachers focus on the needs of individual students this has help my kid overcome many obstacle...but the greastes thing about the school is that they offer music & arts understanding music can help children visualize various elements that should go together, like they would do when solving a math problem.

Posted January 19, 2013
I loved the school there. I was lucky enough to be one of the first students to attend to the school when it opend for the first time. I moved during sixth grade and have missed the school ever since. They had awesome after school progams and had fun things to do during school. Drill team was one of my favorite things to do. Carleen Johnson

Posted December 21, 2011
You couldn't ask for staff that is any better!! There is a support person available in the afternoons for the kids and the website is fantastic and has such great information on it. I can't comment on the previous older comments so maybe the school was under a different administration but they are fantastic!

Posted February 21, 2011
This was an excellent program for my girls in 6th grade. The materials are easy to understand and it has been one of my girls best years of school. The school was great and the curriculum was well planned. I noticed that my girls test scores on standarized tests came up after the year of their 6th grade program.

Posted June 03, 2008

Pearblossom Elementary School 1

Posted March 09, 2008

Posted September 03, 2007
My son goes to pear blossom school.We started him in 1st grade this year, and are amazed at how well the program is layed out .The cost is most reasonable.

Pearblossom Elementary School 1

Posted August 23, 2006
Unfortunately I was not happy with this school at all. I enrolled my son in their 6th grade program and he was sent 1 math book, 1 spelling workbook and a 3 ring binder with SRA stuff and a few unclear suggestions on how the program should be administered. That's it. Grading is the parents responsibility. I called them many, many times requesting a proof of enrollment for my school district and they would not respond. I tried emailing as well and never received a response. I ended up withdrawing my son and enrolling him in another homeschool program that I'm very happy with.

Pearblossom Elementary School 3

Posted June 06, 2006

Posted April 29, 2006
Last year we were happy with this school. This year we are not. Don't know what happend to it, but it seems like it is going down hill. Thank God, we won't be here for the 06-07 school year!

Pearblossom Elementary School
12828 East Avenue W, Pearblossom, CA  93553
Last modified Pearblossom Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pearblossom Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top