Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They need more teachers. They have too many kids! The teachers I feel are overwhelmed and herd children like cows there

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school does not cater to all students. They cater to Spanish speakers which is an injustice to the rest of us. I am very unhappy with the teaching my child is receiving and moving out of the district because of it

Teacher ratio is 30/1 they do not care about these kids I am constantly reaching out about my daughter and never recieve a response then they only call when my child is absent my daughter is bullied and learns nothing as there are many discipline problem children in her class they are subjected to A tablet. HORRIBLE SCHOOL THEY CATER TO SPANISH SPEAKERS!!!!

Awesome School with Awesome Teachers!!! Love,Love,Love this school!! My daughter has grown by leaps in bounds during her 3 years at TCE. We are going to miss this school so much :( ( job relocations really blow sometimes) TCE is by far the best school in the area, if you can get your kids in this school you will not be disappointed. 404 Rocks!! Shout out to Mrs Stahley!!

Triple Crown is an amazing school..My daughter attended from 2-5 grade and all of her teachers were very interested in all of their students.If there was ever a problem or they thought she needed a little extra help in certain areas they contacted me right away and set up a face to face meeting so we could get her on track.The staff is amazing as well! I am so grateful to have had such a wonderful experience with this school and as soon as my son is ready for school he will be attending here!

Awesome school, both of my children attend to this school , are in gate program , they are doing great , they had great teachers to motivate them .Mrs. Sauk was amazing ,tough but great she brougth the best out of my daugther, Mrs. Dever , whats also great with my son. this year they have Mrs.Schuck and Mrs. Stahley and they are both outstanding teachers and human beings ,God bless them.and to top it all ms.muelhbach, the principal, is also amazing. COLT PRIDE!

I would like to thank the PRINCPLE and the entire outstanding teachers and all helpers in every area that makes up the "OUTSTANDING TEAM OF TRIPLE CROWN ELEMENTARY! FOR SUCH CARE FOR THE STUDENT'S AND PARENTS THAT ATTENDS THIS SCHOOL". Thank You :)

Triple Crown is the best school, the teachers are the greatest and the kids are terrific. All the staff members from the front office, the cafeteria and the custodial and everyone in between are the friendliest!! I have volunteered there as a parent for 2 years with the numerous activities that are held. I love interacting with all the kids in the carnivals and bookfairs and parties all year long. I am proud that my 2 kids are apart of this school!!!

New Principal New experience New to the school.Bad experience the people in the front office are indiferent and never smile. They come across unfriendly and uncaring. Parents comment old Principal was the best they seen so far.! Very concern parent!!

I love Triple Crown Elementary, because the school and teachers and parents work together, to create a well rounded learning environment. We have dedicated parents and teachers that go the extra mile. We are on the fast track to success. Our kids deserve the best and that's Triple Crown Elementary.

Last modified Triple Crown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.