Perris, CA

Posted August 16, 2013
Triple Crown is an amazing school..My daughter attended from 2-5 grade and all of her teachers were very interested in all of their students.If there was ever a problem or they thought she needed a little extra help in certain areas they contacted me right away and set up a face to face meeting so we could get her on track.The staff is amazing as well! I am so grateful to have had such a wonderful experience with this school and as soon as my son is ready for school he will be attending here!

Posted April 09, 2011
Awesome school, both of my children attend to this school , are in gate program , they are doing great , they had great teachers to motivate them .Mrs. Sauk was amazing ,tough but great she brougth the best out of my daugther, Mrs. Dever , whats also great with my son. this year they have Mrs.Schuck and Mrs. Stahley and they are both outstanding teachers and human beings ,God bless them.and to top it all ms.muelhbach, the principal, is also amazing. COLT PRIDE!

Posted August 18, 2010
I would like to thank the PRINCPLE and the entire outstanding teachers and all helpers in every area that makes up the "OUTSTANDING TEAM OF TRIPLE CROWN ELEMENTARY! FOR SUCH CARE FOR THE STUDENT'S AND PARENTS THAT ATTENDS THIS SCHOOL". Thank You :)

Posted May 21, 2010
Triple Crown is the best school, the teachers are the greatest and the kids are terrific. All the staff members from the front office, the cafeteria and the custodial and everyone in between are the friendliest!! I have volunteered there as a parent for 2 years with the numerous activities that are held. I love interacting with all the kids in the carnivals and bookfairs and parties all year long. I am proud that my 2 kids are apart of this school!!!

Posted December 08, 2009
New Principal New experience New to the school.Bad experience the people in the front office are indiferent and never smile. They come across unfriendly and uncaring. Parents comment old Principal was the best they seen so far.! Very concern parent!!

Posted October 06, 2009

Posted October 03, 2009
I love Triple Crown Elementary, because the school and teachers and parents work together, to create a well rounded learning environment. We have dedicated parents and teachers that go the extra mile. We are on the fast track to success. Our kids deserve the best and that's Triple Crown Elementary.

Posted February 15, 2009
TCE is definitely full of COLT PRIDE!! My daughter has attended since Kindergarten, and I absolutely love that the school is always so clean, the administration is awesome, and her teachers have all been 'top notch'. Great JOB TCE!! and great job Mr G... PEACE!!!

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted April 04, 2008

Triple Crown Elementary School
530 Orange Avenue, Perris, CA  92571
Last modified Triple Crown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Triple Crown Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top