Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Mrs. DeVoe is a great kindergarten teacher. My kids love her deeply and they learned so many things.

You will how see teachers love to see their students learn and grow. We love May Ranch and my kids love their teachers most especially Mrs. DeVoe.

My child went here last year 2014 and 2015 yes there staff is very rude at times. And I've seen staff talk down to students. The lady up front doesn't know much. She never has answers to any questions. This school has to many students and never enough tickets if you want your child to attend an event. My child's teacher would give her event paper the day before it was due. And she still wasn't able to buy a ticket. My daughter has to attend a different elementary for one year because this school only goes up to 5th grade.

My daughter is 5 years old and she just started kindergarden at May Ranch. First of all, my daughter was super excited starting school and she was very happy the first week of school. She would tell me that they did some singing, shapes, numbers, and letters. Second week comes and all of a sudden she's misbehaving, not paying attention and got a red card and a yellow card the following day. I was picking up a daughter who was not enjoying herself any longer and was not happy. I understand that we live in a society where we all must follow rules/ regulations/ laws, etc. But, these "rules" are taking my daughter's interest of school away. I think this teacher failed to talk to my daughter and tell her that she cannot be talking when she's talking because she is trying to teach students including her as well. If she explains to my daughter and why she is being "punished" by getting a yellow card or red. She should at least know why ?so this behavior does not repeat itself. Yet, teacher said to me to talk to her and I did I told her exactly why she cannot misbehave in class. I have mixed emotions of this school right now. If issues continue to go on, I will enroll her elsewhere.

They need better people skills. They tend to show bad attitudes most of the time especially the office personnel.

I really love may ranch they have great events for the kids which I love it keeps my kids their mind in school It fun when they play music for the kids in the morning they are excited about school also everyone their is nice always a smile in their face my daughter loves her school especially the fun activities they have for the kids

The principal and the assistant principal can always be see doing traffic or at events interacting with students! They really care about the students at May Ranch!

May Ranch is an amazing school that reaches out to the community. May Ranch sponsers many family events like the Father/Daughter Princess Ball, Family Movie Nights, a Harvest Festival, and Trunk or Treat. They also have academic nights like Family Math Night and Reading Night. Both the teachers and the administrators expect a lot from their students and parents because they have high expectations for students success. Their curriculum and pacing is rigorous so that students are prepared for the next grade level and ultimately the real world.

May Ranch is one of the best schools in the Val Verde Unified School District. The administrative staff and teachers go above and beyond for their community and students. Their parent volunteers are wonderful, and are truly appreciated by the MRES staff.

I have 2 students that have attended May Ranch and I'm very happy to say that I couldn't be more happy of all the staff, they have done an amazing job!! They are willing to take the extra step to make sure their students succeeded. All the teachers are the best!!! And administration ROCKS!!! I'm sad to say this is my last year,my little one is moving on to 6th grade. May Ranch thanks for helping my kids ride the learning trail....

Last modified May Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.