Perris, CA

May Ranch Elementary School 2

Posted August 22, 2014
My daughter is 5 years old and she just started kindergarden at May Ranch. First of all, my daughter was super excited starting school and she was very happy the first week of school. She would tell me that they did some singing, shapes, numbers, and letters. Second week comes and all of a sudden she's misbehaving, not paying attention and got a red card and a yellow card the following day. I was picking up a daughter who was not enjoying herself any longer and was not happy. I understand that we live in a society where we all must follow rules/ regulations/ laws, etc. But, these "rules" are taking my daughter's interest of school away. I think this teacher failed to talk to my daughter and tell her that she cannot be talking when she's talking because she is trying to teach students including her as well. If she explains to my daughter and why she is being "punished" by getting a yellow card or red. She should at least know why ?so this behavior does not repeat itself. Yet, teacher said to me to talk to her and I did I told her exactly why she cannot misbehave in class. I have mixed emotions of this school right now. If issues continue to go on, I will enroll her elsewhere.

May Ranch Elementary School 2

Posted August 06, 2014
They need better people skills. They tend to show bad attitudes most of the time especially the office personnel.

Posted May 09, 2014
I really love may ranch they have great events for the kids which I love it keeps my kids their mind in school It fun when they play music for the kids in the morning they are excited about school also everyone their is nice always a smile in their face my daughter loves her school especially the fun activities they have for the kids

Posted January 10, 2014
The principal and the assistant principal can always be see doing traffic or at events interacting with students! They really care about the students at May Ranch!

Posted January 10, 2014
May Ranch is an amazing school that reaches out to the community. May Ranch sponsers many family events like the Father/Daughter Princess Ball, Family Movie Nights, a Harvest Festival, and Trunk or Treat. They also have academic nights like Family Math Night and Reading Night. Both the teachers and the administrators expect a lot from their students and parents because they have high expectations for students success. Their curriculum and pacing is rigorous so that students are prepared for the next grade level and ultimately the real world.

Posted January 10, 2014
May Ranch is one of the best schools in the Val Verde Unified School District. The administrative staff and teachers go above and beyond for their community and students. Their parent volunteers are wonderful, and are truly appreciated by the MRES staff.

Posted October 18, 2013
I have 2 students that have attended May Ranch and I'm very happy to say that I couldn't be more happy of all the staff, they have done an amazing job!! They are willing to take the extra step to make sure their students succeeded. All the teachers are the best!!! And administration ROCKS!!! I'm sad to say this is my last year,my little one is moving on to 6th grade. May Ranch thanks for helping my kids ride the learning trail....

May Ranch Elementary School 3

Posted January 09, 2012
Loved this school...when Mr. Owen was still the principal(: Teachers are great! But now with the new principal...Her focus is on herself, and how the school will look good on the outside rather than why the kids are there in the first place! I think she in only here to ruin May Ranch ES!

May Ranch Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Love all the wonderful teachers here and there dedication to our children. Especially Mr. Trout; you have been the best I could of asked for.

May Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted February 16, 2010

May Ranch Elementary School
900 East Morgan, Perris, CA  92571
Last modified May Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
May Ranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top