Posted April 17, 2014
I love it! Great academic work. My kids complaint about lunch, but It doesn't matter when they are in a grat environment, when they have understandcouling teachers and a Concerned and caring Principal. I waited for three years so they could get in this school, and it worths it! I hope the can work in the pedestrian access soon. Thanks!!

Posted September 26, 2013
My kids have been attending Innovative horizons charter school for three years and I am pleased to say that it is a very good school. I love the fact that my kids have been in a lot of activities that were never offered to them in their previous school. The school staff is on top of everything, parents are more involved in school events. I feel the the only thing that should change is making it easier to have kids test for learning disabilities, but for the most part is that my kids love this school and never complain about having to wear uniforms. which is a plus for my wallet. keep up the good work and full commitment to these kids that really want to learn.

Posted September 04, 2010
I have been a student at Nan Sanders for 4 years and enjoyed it every day. Everything from the playground to the staff (except the lunch). The parents who comment on this have never gone to Nan Sanders in the past 10 years. Nan Sanders is a great school and I.m to have gone there

Posted March 08, 2010
Nan Sanders is a school that needs a lot of work. They have become so focused on raising their poor test scores that they have forgotten that children need to be exposed to more than practice tests.

Posted November 19, 2009
There are many dedicated teachers at Nan Sanders who make the children their #1 priority. I appreciate their effort and dedication. As well as admire their resilience.

Posted October 06, 2008

Posted August 25, 2008
Nan Sanders is the best! I couldn't be more happy with the dedicated teachers. The principal has always had an open door policy when I have had a question or concern. I also had a positive experiences when dealing with the office staff and they have always been very helpful and friendly! I couldn;t have chosen a better school for my four children to attend!

Posted August 11, 2008
Office personnel is very unprofessional. Principals dosn't address issues. Overall bad experience, teachers are very unproffessional, no leadership at that school at all.

Innovative Horizons Charter School 1

Posted May 17, 2008

Posted August 14, 2007
This school is a very good school and I would recommend parents living in the area to take their children here. The teachers are very dedicated and help the child when they need the extra help.

Innovative Horizons Charter School
1461 North A Street, Perris, CA  92570
Last modified Innovative Horizons Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Innovative Horizons Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top