Placentia Towne & Country Early Education Center 1

Posted February 16, 2014
After reading all the positive reviews, I decided to put my daughter in for pre-kindergarten. It was the worse MISTAKE I've ever made and will not do it again. This school runs like a business! They lack professionalism, compassion, and are rough around the edges with kids. Yes, they're strong on academic among kids with parents who are busy with work schedule. However, if you're the kind of parents who provide some type of private tutors or is associated with outside of school academic enrichment programs or clubs. You're not getting your $$ worth and everything else is mediocre! They have no after school activities such as foreign language, art, music, and etc! Last, their tuition is affordable because you get what you pay for which is cheap materials and lack of everything else including high qualified staff and administrator to lead the way.

Placentia Towne & Country Early Education Center 3

Posted February 16, 2014
Our kid attended Pre-K and Kindergarten program at this school. She was advanced and we are happy about that. Our daughter felt okay there, but there were days she didn't want to go to school. That's about all the positive notes I can speak fairly. They lack parent-teacher communication, compassion and runs more like a boot camp. This school is not ideally for kids because they're not socially nurturing and well rounded.

Posted November 13, 2013
Towne & Country is Placentia's best kept secret! Truly a hidden gem among Orange county's wide variety daycare/ preschool facilities. If you are looking for a reliable preschool with a private school curriculum and an amazing summer program, Towne & Country is for your family. This is an amazing school; as soon as you enter the door you can feel and visibly see the caring environment. Children move busily from one creative activity to another and the outside play area is huge! The director and teaching staff are wonderful and make the school complete. I feel so blessed and relieved when I drop my daughter off at school that she is being taken care of and taught by such nurturing, dedicated, patient, and understanding group of women. My daughter has attended Towne & Country for the last three years and is now more than ready to enter kindergarten with ease; I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you Towne & Country Staff for sharing your knowledge and creativity with my daughter. Everyday I pick her up she shocks me with what the she did that day and I'll never forget when my 4 year old looked at me and said " Soooo mom, Let me tell you about metamorphosis" TRULY AMAZING!

Posted September 20, 2013
This is a great school. Teachers are very loving and it gives parents the peace of mind. Your child will learn so much, and still have a fun time in school.

Posted October 23, 2012
Absolutly love this school/daycare!! they have amazing staff/teachers who are so welcoming and friendly. i love the fact they have such an effective curriculum, my 2 year old son knos his shapes, colors, animals,and the sound letters make. Also its clean bright and fun enviroment.. the best part is my son LOVES being there and he aslways is looking foward to going to school! That make it so much easier for me knowing my son is happy and feels safe! Mrs. Meghan is an awesome teacher im so thankful for such a great place for my son. i definetly recommend this school!

Posted January 06, 2012
I have both my 2 year old son and my 4 year old daughter at this school. They started last September. From the time that I visited the school last August to now, I have nothing but great things to say about this school. The teachers are great with my kids -- I have seen such a change in how much they know. My little guy knows how to line up! My daughter's penmanship has increased dramatically -- she writes her name so well in such a short amount of time. I am a raving fan and feel so blessed to have found this gem of a school.

Posted October 21, 2011
A big Thank You to the director and teachers of Towne and Country for all they have done for our girls. They all seem like they really care about our kids. We visited many other centers before selecting this one and they either had little or no educational program, or were so strict it did not seem like children could be children. Towne and Country has definitely found a great balance. Both our girl s are now older and are excelling in academics at the public school they are in. What they have learned from the teachers at this school is more than we could have hoped for. Our oldest daughter is so ahead of her peers that the teachers have a hard time challenging her. Our other daughter who just graduated from this program tested so high that she is in the K-1 combo class we could not be more proud of the, and thankful to Towne and Country. We also really enjoyed the summer program with swimming and field trips, and love the holiday shows. We are more than happy to recommend this school.

Posted September 27, 2011
I have the utmost respect for the educators of Towne and Country. They have been very good from the very beginning, when we first put our daughter in this school we have watched her grown mentally and physically over the years, due to the teachers. Because the staff provides for my child while we are away, we have tremendous trust in this school, which is so reassuring. I have many friends who complain about their own children's schooling. I feel very fortunate that I only have positive things to say. Thank-you Ms. Lasanthi, Ms. Lana, Ms. Kayo, Ms. Nicole, Ms. Donna, Ms. Mehgan, Ms. Hermie, and Ms. Theiler for being so wonderful!!!

Posted July 25, 2011
My children have loved coming to this school. I feel so comfortable leaving them here. The teachers are absolutely wonderful and only want the best for their students. I have had a great parent-teacher relationship with all the teachers, not just my child's teacher. The academics are very good and they do not just stop at a certain point. Other preschools that I looked at would not even further my son's reading. They would only do the alphabet and numbers up to 10. I have recommended this school to everyone. They are very academic, but they also have the students doing fun art projects and science activities. I love this school.

Placentia Towne & Country Early Education Center 3

Posted April 27, 2011
I agree that the academics are very good. My child is almost able to read at age 3. But I would say that's the highlight of the school. The rest is mediocre. They don't do any structured parent-teacher reviews, and I never get one specific comment about how my child is doing, other than "good." That being said, my child is very happy there. I think my complaints are parent-teacher based.

Placentia Towne & Country Early Education Center
201 East Madison Avenue, Placentia, CA  92870
Last modified Placentia Towne & Country Early Education Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Placentia Towne & Country Early Education Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top