Placentia, CA

Posted January 03, 2013
The teachers are great. They help the children establish goals that get them ready for high school. Parent involvement in the school is fantastic. The principal does not have any significant involvement in school activities.

Posted February 11, 2009
The sense of community is great here. My daughter loves that school i believe its the best school there is to offer in Placentia.

Posted October 01, 2008
My granddaughter loves this school. The quality of education is phenominal. We are so pleased to have a total of four grandchildren now going there.

Posted September 14, 2006
One of the best decisions we made as a parents. All 3 of my children attended this school. It provided an excellent educational foundation for high school and college. My oldest child is now at a tier 1 university with an academic scholarship. The first year scholarship alone amounted to nearly all of the 8 years of tuition we paid at St. Joseph. My middle child is now in high school and excels in math and english. As a sophomore competed at the state and national level in debate. Our third child is exceeding the high achievements set by his siblings. It is one of the very few schools that has a principal who has a doctorate degree. The school provides an excellent educational foundation in a safe and moral environment.

Posted June 28, 2006
This is an awesome school! The staff and parents are all friendly and willing to go that extra mile for your child. There is a sense of closeness among the students and I feel incredibly lucky to have gotten my daughter in St. Joseph's.

Posted March 17, 2004
I have had my three children enrolled in this school. It is a wonderful environment for them and the principal is wonderful and sets the tone for the whole staff. The office staff is also very efficient and friendly and always ready to help. The school is definitely about the children and their physical and spiritual well being. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted August 10, 2003
I am fortunate to have the privilege to be familiar with St. Joseph's. My Grandchild has attended preschool, pre-K and Kindergarten. From my observation, the awareness of spiritual and academic presence excel beyond any other. The mind and body are continually challenged, and the gentle spirit evolves. From my own experience, the teachers have been available for any and all concerns. I found them encouraging even the younger ones to become aware of and share their own gifts from within. The office personal are extremely efficient, friendly and personable, a warm extension of the school community. The principal has shown exceptional leadership. She indeed communicates her strength in values and morals. Her expectations are clear and forthright. As a principal, she is outstanding with support OF her staff and is accessible to parents and teachers alike. It is understood MS Johnston's top priority are the children. Early lessons of consequence and responsibility for ones action is evident and appreciated. I am aware of her physical presence for safety matters, and pride she has for the school, faculty, the children and the parent involvement. I am impressed with her excellent reaction with and in any given situation. She is consistent and persistent with her high ideals, constant concern for the children's well-being of mind and body, and is genuine as a spiritual role model.

St. Joseph Elementary School
801 Bradford Avenue, Placentia, CA  92870
Last modified St. Joseph Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Joseph Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top