Bad
Good

I think GHS is one of the best schools in Pomona, it's the love, care, compassion, dedication and hard work of our teachers and staff that makes the difference. They do it because they truly care, as we all know the funds are not there, but some way, some how they make a difference in our children.

Ganesha High School serves over 1,000 on a daily basis, and is located in a low-income community. As my third year at Ganesha, I have taken the initiative to produce some change. Change in the areas were students seem to focus on which are the school meals and the restrooms. The school food, compared to other high schools, is rated negatively by the majority of the students. Many students would rather pass on lunch then eat the food being served, since the food is sometimes served cold, or is rather served poorly. Ganesha High School along with the rest of the local schools should not be underestimated due to the reputation the community obtains. Why not spark a change in the school meals, and see what are the POSITIVE consequences.

I can honestly say Ganesha is an exceptional school. I'm a freshman there and there are so many clubs like Anime club, The Green club, Math club, Bible club,The Latina club, French club and so on. They have wonderful programs like Avid(they claim to have the best Avid program California) the academic ellective that prepares them for college,Trio Upward Bound the program that gives tutoring to all students after school three times a week in their library, and other excellent acedmic programs. They also provide vocational classes for upper classmen, an Orchestra, Marching Band, Jazz band, And Quoir. They also have good leadership programs like ASB and JROTC. They also have very good teachers and more AP classes than some other schools. They also have a lot of fun school events and students will not feel out of place with the students here. People are friendly and the schools extensive programs and clubs will provide students to grow as an individualDid I also mention their 2012 validectorian graduated with a 4.9 and now attends Brown. And like many have said, if your student isn't suceeding in Ganesha, they problaly dont want to

At first the school may look ghetto, run down, and not a place you want to spend 4 years, but the teachers actually care. Students tell off teachers and they come back year after year and still continue teaching. The teachers are the ones that make the difference. Ganesha has the best math dept. in the district and has better AP scores than Diamond Ranch which gets all the money. The only reason it's not better is because it gets very little funding. Students are constantly fundraising for everything!!! I'm in college now and really appreciate where I came from.

the school is great we are not a rich school but it's what the staff and students do that counts and it's great!

I went 3/4 years to Ganesha and I had a great experience. Before going I heard horrible things about the school and there was a point my mom didn't want to send me there. But I'm so glad she did. Of course, it's not a great school because of the lack of money and things of that nature but overall most teachers really seem to care.. and they try to help you find a good college and what not. They also have a lot of good groups and clubs to join. And as a former student I must say this high school is very unique, while I attended there I didn't see any cliques or anything of of the type. Also, like someone said before me, it doesn't matter what the school is like, what they say about it or where it's located, if you want to succeed you will.

i think it was a good school and teacher was very good!!!

As a former student of Ganesha, I can proudly say that it is great. I graduated two years ago, and am now at one of the top liberal arts colleges in the nation. As any California school, it has its disadvantages (budget cuts hurt everyone), but if your student has the will to succeed, your student will succeed. The teachers are amazing, and really try to prepare their students for college and life after high school. At Ganesha, if you don't succeed, it's usually because you don't want to. As a former history teacher of mine said to me, if there's a will, there's a way.

Ganesha High School. Fantastic School. Its A School That Has A Bad Reputation only because it is located in Pomona. I Think this school is by far one of the best schools in the area. They offer way more AP courses than Garey or Pomona and they have fantastic teachers. Mr.Muteti might be the best teacher Ganesha has to offer, but keep in mind that Ganesha has the some of the best teachers that really care for thei students.

Im a recent Graduate of Ganesha High School and felt I should put in my word for the school. I believe this school overall helped turn me into a better person and a contribute to society. I am very proud to have attended Ganesha High School. I met the best people in the world and studied along with very intelligent students. In addition, I may mention that out school has one of the best survivors club in the state, survivors club is designed to help students find their way to college. You'll be sorprised to know that we have never in the school's history had so many students attending top of the nation universities such as Yale, MIT, and UCLA.

Last modified Ganesha High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.