Posted October 14, 2014
Hopefully this school gets new leadership and improves. We had many terrible experiences with the school and are glad that we pulled our child out early. I feel sorry for the great teachers who seem stuck in that place (there are a few) and sorry for the kids who get stuck with the revolving door of teachers.

Discovery Isle 2

Posted September 23, 2014
High teacher turnover rate (not a good sign for a private school overall). Some of the teachers do not speak English fluently. Looking to switch my child to another preschool (most likely a Monntessori school).

Posted November 08, 2012
When my child attended this school I witnessed inappropriate behavior by some of the teachers that made me very uncomfortable. I would caution anyone considering this school to do their research before enrolling.

Discovery Isle 5

Posted November 03, 2012
My children have been coming here since it was Teddy Bear Treehouse and we love it! They come home happy everyday and love to come to school! Not only are they learning, but they are having fun while doing it.

Posted October 17, 2007