Vallecitos Elementary School 5

Posted October 15, 2013
my lexi gose to vallecitos elementry rainbow ca she loves the small school and so do I she gets the one on one she needs it makes it easier for all the kids to be friends

Vallecitos Elementary School 5

Posted September 01, 2011
My big brother is in 3rd grade now and talked to me about his school. I haven't seen him since 5/14, mommy and I miss him, he lives with his daddy. We love you.

Vallecitos Elementary School 0

Posted May 03, 2010
I think this is a wonderful elementary where my grandson is enrolled in and I thank the wonderful teacher Mr.Smiley for making learning fun for my grandson.

Vallecitos Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
Vallecitos Elementary is providing my step-son with good learning activities and good learning habits, he seems very excited when he speaks to his mommy about what he learns and how he is excited about his science class and he likes his teacher Mr.Smiley very much.

Vallecitos Elementary School
5211 Fifth Street, Rainbow, CA  92028
Last modified Vallecitos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vallecitos Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top