Red Bluff, CA

Sacred Heart Parish School 5

Posted January 04, 2015
I love what Sacred Heart School has done for my grandson and the foundation in which they are providing for him. He is in first grade and this makes his 2nd year. I know with the foundation in which is the basis of all learning he will grow into a fine young man. He needs the discipline and rules in which are the grounds of our education. We all need to remember we our here all for one goal and its a better education for our children and the teachers are doing an awesome job and I'm proud of our school and to be apart of it. Thank you Sacred Heart from The Martinez and Cruz families

Sacred Heart Parish School 1

Posted December 20, 2014
The biggest problem with Sacred Heart are the parents. Many parents tend to be very cliquey and exclusive. The school has even let a couple of cliques run off (read: bully) a few families into leaving the school. One clique in particular seem to have it down to a science, bullying out at least two families a year that happen to be unlucky enough to have a child in same grade as theirs ). And the school KEEPS LETTING IT HAPPEN, with no recourse to the bullies. Not a very Christian atmosphere, if you ask me, and certainly not one that you want to be shelling out $3,500 a year per child for.

Sacred Heart Parish School 3

Posted February 15, 2014
The school is very good. A solid Catholic education. Recommend. Good teachers and a good atmosphere ....

Sacred Heart Parish School 5

Posted July 12, 2013
I was a student at SHS since preschool up to 7th grade and I have always loved this school. The teachers actually care for you and your grades. They treat you like their family. All the students are VERY friendly. I'm sad to leave SHS. I would recommend this school to everyone if I could!!!! It is a little to strict sometimes though but it keeps control. Sometimes the teacher have mood swings which can get annoying. There has always been only girl teachers since I had been going there but this year in my 7th grade there was one boy teacher which was a nice change.

Sacred Heart Parish School

Posted September 19, 2007
Scared Heart is a wonderful. We have great teachers that are very dedicated and caring. They truly inspire our children to learn. Sacred Heart also offers a great athletics program and fine arts dept. I feel Sacred Heart is a safe and nuturing enviroment for my children to grow academically but also as individuals. Having my children at Sacred Heart makes my job as a parent much easier. Sacred Heart is able to reinforce the same moral and values at school that we do at home. Red Bluff is truly blessed to have such an exceptional school available.

Sacred Heart Parish School
2255 Monroe Street, Red Bluff, CA  96080
Last modified Sacred Heart Parish School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Sacred Heart Parish School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top