Posted August 16, 2013
I have had 3 kids attend Franklin starting in Preschool. One is now in Middle school the other two still attend. I have been very impressed with Franklin. All the teacher we have had have been great (minus one, who no longer is teaching at the school). Every teacher has been more than willing to work with us if we had any issues. If our child was struggling, it was immediately brought to our attention and together our child improved. The new principal is great in working with the parents as well. Overall I would recommend ANYONE to go to Franklin. The kids are great the staff is wonderful. There is a lot of parent involvment as well!

Franklin Elementary School 1

Posted August 01, 2012
Our experience with Franklin Elementary has been terrible. We had to enroll our child at Sylvan to make up for a full year of bad teaching. Every time we complained with the principal she was never around, or we got the run around by staff members. It was always frustrating dealing with his first grade teacher because her progress reports were always inconsistent. She should have been fired! This year we are changing schools.

Posted May 27, 2011
My daughter will be done with her KG year at Franklin next month, and she can now read way above and beyond the KG level. They have taught the kids addition, subtraction, how to tell time, and have worked on their fine motor skills with cutting, pasting, drawing, coloring, painting, etc. My daughter got the chance to see caterpillars turn into butterflies, go on a field trip to an apple orchard, and have a traditional Thanksgiving meal with the entire KG. The disciplinary actions are clear and consistant, and the children know what is expected of them. The parent-teacher communication is great, and parents are kept informed as to what is going on in their child's classroom. The playground area is separated for those in KG, and they have access to tricycles, which is great for the children who live in the area (mainly apartments and small homes) who do not have the opportunity to practice learning to ride one. The principal is involved in the classrooms, and the teachers and staff are truly caring. Her teacher made the students in her class a memory scrapbook, which included artwork, writing, and photographs from throughout the year. Franklin Elementary exceeded my expectations.

Posted July 10, 2008
I have been envolved with Franklin for 4 years now. I am an active parent and love how caring the teachers are. If I had to pick any school for my children to go to it would be this one. There is a very open door feeling from everyone.

Posted May 10, 2007
Franklin Elementary has an awesome preschool program. The teacher is wonderful as is her assistant. I have noticed that the Assistant Principle and the Principle are very involved in the school and take a great interest in the students. I look forward to my child continuing her education at Franklin.

Posted September 23, 2005
Franklin is a wonderful and positive school with an amazing Kindergarten staff. The enrichment programs are satisfying and keep the kids interested and learning! The playground staff and crossing guard officials are warm and helpful ..and trustworthy. :)

Franklin Elementary School 1

Posted September 07, 2005

Franklin Elementary School 4

Posted September 01, 2005

Posted March 21, 2005

Franklin Elementary School
850 East Colton Avenue, Redlands, CA  92374
Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top