860 students|Rialto Unified

Bad
Good

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted December 08, 2015
Like I said before the kids were never disrespected and it's a fun school they get things for play time

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted December 08, 2015
When I were to feel bad they send us to the health office even if it was busy we all get treated.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 08, 2015
All the time I had there was not one day that the kids were disrespected and the principals were fun even if there was changes it's fun all the way.

Casey Elementary School 5

Posted December 08, 2015
I went here it was a fun time while it lasted but at the end I just remember the fun I have had and remember that I'm moving on I can't stay in 5th grade forever and that makes me happy but sad because I love all my teachers I worked hard and all of it pid off one thing I always remember is to have fun because I'm on a journey and I will always remember my teachers and the fun I had.

Posted September 05, 2008
we have actually just started going to Casey. But as of right now I am very satisfied with everything. The teachers are wonderful, and the lessons and the help offered to students in certain areas are great... I would give this school a five star rating..

Posted April 09, 2008
Th new principal is great. He talks to parents. He is great with the students also.

Casey Elementary School 4

Posted June 29, 2006
Casey elm is a good school with a great staff and teachers...the VP is the best thats happend to the school.The P of the school.needs to work on her parent skills.and do whats the best for the school with all paents involved.not just a few/

Casey Elementary School 3

Posted February 17, 2006
I am a parent of a student at Casey. I feel that after school tutoring needs to be provided for students. I have asked the vice-principal for tutoring and have yet heard back from him. The parents also need to be more involved. The P.T.A is great and they work hard, but they need more help.

Casey Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2005
Staff is mostly caring and helpful.

Casey Elementary School 3

Posted July 10, 2005
Casey school is a great school with great teachers and great staff....I would love to see more after school events for kids and would love to see the staff and teachers involed.

219 North Eucalyptus Avenue, Rialto, CA  92376-6025
Last modified Casey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.