Rialto, CA

Helen L. Dollahan Elementary School 5

Posted June 12, 2012
Great school! Teachers are very caring and take the time to make sure students learn. All three of my boys have attended Dollahan from k through 5th grade. I have gone to the administration a few times and every time Mr. Husbands has been very supportive and understanding. Teachers with the help of their administration have raised CST scores. I am a proud parent of this wonderful enviroment.

Helen L. Dollahan Elementary School 5

Posted March 01, 2006
Great school. Excellent Gate program. My kids have high test scores. Wonderful principal...hands on.

Helen L. Dollahan Elementary School 2

Posted September 23, 2005
Teachers are not the best for the students. My three children are currently attending this school and two of the three teachers seem to give up on the students before any real results are available.

Posted July 16, 2005
Dollahan is a great school for Rialto, it is new, clean, and is staffed with several caring and well educated teachers who spend their own money to make the learning experience more valuable for the children.

Helen L. Dollahan Elementary School 2

Posted November 12, 2004
I have worked there and have had all 3 of my kids there. I am eager for my remaining 2 to leave there. I was much more pleased with the previous principal. The staff, teachers, parents, and students seem to be left out of their own education. The school seems to be under a rulership and is not at all united.

Posted June 17, 2004
I think this is a great school. We have great kids and great teachers & staff! Dollahan does need more parent participation though. But those that do volunteer are the best!

Posted June 16, 2004
I have been at Dollahan For 6 years now and I think it is a great school. Mrs. Chandler is a very good principal. Mrs. Marshall is very personable and great with the kids. Some of the teachers need to retire, but, on the whole the staff and teachers are very good and have the best intrests of the childern in mind.

Helen L. Dollahan Elementary School
1060 West Etiwanda Avenue, Rialto, CA  92376
Last modified Helen L. Dollahan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Helen L. Dollahan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top