Eagle Prairie Elementary School 5

Posted June 10, 2013
My daughter has been going to this school since Kindergarten she absolutely loves it there and all the teachers are amazing. The principal goes above and beyond for all of the students, I couldn't be happier with her going here.

Eagle Prairie Elementary School 4

Posted June 26, 2010
Great school! They placed my son in an advanced readers program with no hesitation. They push to keep your childs interest. My son has liked all of his teachers so far. They have a great after school program and meal programs. My son enjoys schools, which overall, says it all.

Eagle Prairie Elementary School 0

Posted May 14, 2010
its been a wonderful place,a big family. My daughters been there her whole school life and shes going to bee in the 8 grade this next year we all know each others kids,moms,dads..we all have ''Panther Pride'.Go Rio Dell...

Eagle Prairie Elementary School
95 Center Street, Rio Dell, CA  95562
Last modified Eagle Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Prairie Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top