Riverside, CA

St. Paul Lutheran 4

Posted May 15, 2013
This a wonderful school that teaches our children the academics needed to succeed while keeping the integrity of a Christian atmosphere. I am so glad I found this school for my children, they will get an above average education with love and kindness from their teachers that really care about each child.

St. Paul Lutheran 5

Posted May 15, 2013
The Kindergarten teacher at St. Pauls has been amazing for my son. She is patient, kind and commands respect from her young students. I was very impressed with Miss Miller's use of technology to further the students interest in learning. She encourages creativity while following a rigorous lesson plan that has allowed my son to learn to read and write, complete math problems and explore the world around him using knowledge from her lectures. She is always expanding her knowledge with continuing education bringing the latest resources to our children. The homework that my son completes has allowed him to expand his vocabulary, reading skills and other studies that are part of the needed curriculum for a Kindergarten student. As an adjunct faculty member at university level I understand how difficult teaching can be. She makes it look effortless. Kindergarten is the first step into learning outside the home, where social skills, discipline and listening are just as important as reading, writing and math. Miss Miller combines learning with fun in a safe, Christian based classroom. She is the best!

St. Paul Lutheran 4

Posted May 13, 2006
St. Paul is a small school with a family feel. Classes have mixed grades. Very strong christian values, strong academics. Teachers will offer more difficult work for those student requiring more of a challenge. However, not good environment for problematic children.

St. Paul Lutheran 5

Posted February 29, 2004
SPLS is a great school. The Christian teaching staff is kind, caring, and tuned in to the students' individual needs. The small teacher to student ratio makes this school stand out. My husband graduated from here and now my four nephews attend here.

St. Paul Lutheran