Riverside Christian Middle School 5

Posted June 14, 2011
My son has been a student at Riverside Christian Middle School for one year now, and I believe enrolling him at this campus was the best decision I have ever made. If you're looking for a Christ Centered Curriculum, and A plus academics then RCMS just might be the school for your children. The Principal is very devoted to helping each student achieve their personal best, and the Teachers are the best in the Inland Empire!

Riverside Christian Middle School 4

Posted June 03, 2011
This is my eight year and second child with RCS. My criteria for a good school is a challenging curriculum, and caring teachers. This middle school receives an A- from our family. Our first child is a success in college in part due to the preparation from Riverside Christian and the faith that was cultivated in the classes at the middle school and high school. My daughter is currently in the middle school and we are very pleased with the academic process and faith building environment. This middle school is equiping my child with the tools to succeed in the world. I wish the sports were more organized and professional but the academic is rigorous and the middle school is Christ-centered.

Riverside Christian Middle School
8223 California Ave, Riverside, CA  92504
Last modified Riverside Christian Middle School is a Private school that serves grades 6-8
Riverside Christian Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top