Riverside, CA

Liberty Elementary School 3

Posted July 28, 2013
My daughter went to Liberty for the first time just this past year. she was in kindergarten. I loved her teacher. I was unable to put her in a private school, so this is the second best option. I wish for her to stay there till 6th grade. All you have to do is get involved. The parking can be a bit tricky, well not much room for parking. Carpool is the best and walk when you can.

Liberty Elementary School 3

Posted August 31, 2009
Like any school there is good and then, not so good. Although there is a lot of 'not so good' at Liberty, the desire to change this by Administration and most teachers is encouraging.

Liberty Elementary School

Posted August 30, 2009
My child attends Liberty and I am very impressed with the school wide enthusiasm towards each child's personal success and journey to college. They have just become a 'No Excuses University' school. Way to go Liberty!

Liberty Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2008
My son has been going to Liberty since Kindergarten. He is now going into the 4th grade. I have absolutely no complaints about this school. The Principal Mr. Lytle is awesome.

Liberty Elementary School
9631 Hayes Street, Riverside, CA  92503
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top