Riverside, CA

Saint Catherine Of Alexandria School 3

Posted July 16, 2015
Most teachers are effective, some needs a lot of improvement. Leadership needs a lot of work! Just wondering why all of a sudden there are so many good reviews in the month of May 2015! Hope the reviews are truthful and sincere.

Posted May 14, 2015
This is an amazing school with the most amazing laboratory science program and a wonderful music program and loving supportive teachers who have brought out the very best in our children. We toured a lot of schools before we found St Catherine and what really drew us in, was the advanced academics, students who perform consistently well above their peers at other schools But they are also taught to be great Christians as they are spiritually strengthened as well. It is a great school, and everyone should come to check it out.

Posted May 14, 2015
This fact-based review is for those hesitant to make decisions based on the opinions of strangers ON THE INTERNET. *TK-8 music program w/ band. The teacher has a Master of Music, Jazz Studies and Composition from USC. Two students received the highest ranking at the most recent SCSBOA festival *Spanish program for 5th & up taught by a native speaker *Computer classes for grades K-8 *Lab-science program taught by an engineer w/ a Master in Teaching and Learning Strategies. All 6 participants in the RIMS science fair medalled (4 silver, 2 gold) *Academic Decathlon: 1st place in math *76% of faculty/staff are alumni/have children who attend or are alumni *30% of the faculty/staff have a Master/Doctorate degree *The 8th grade class is exempt from entrance exams to some high schools due to the strength of the curriculum *Athletics program: football, soccer, basketball, track, & volleyball. Basketball championship winners '13, '14, '15 I am thrilled to send my children here. Is it perfect? No. Perfection in education doesn t exist. Find me a perfect school and I ll be the first to saddle my unicorn and prance to the registration office. Until then, I m staying here.

Saint Catherine Of Alexandria School 4

Posted May 11, 2015
I think Saint Catherine of Alexandria is a great school. I have been going here for about seven years and I am graduating this year. This school has helped me grow closer to God and I have made many close relationships with my friends. Overall I say that this school is welcoming and helps push you to be the best you can be.

Saint Catherine Of Alexandria School 3

Posted May 11, 2015
This school, in itself, is meh. It is not the best place in the city, nor is it the worst school ever. It has taught me, a student, a little about what is good and what is expected in the real world, but I feel it is not enough. It works well, but my family and I expected more from this school in education and extracurricular activities. From the grades I went to, the teachers varied in their teaching abilities. If I was to choose to go to a different school in the past, when I was able, I would have chosen to not go. This school, for my family and I, is just not for us and it all depends on what you need.

Posted May 06, 2015
Being a fairly new teacher to the school, I am amazed at the support I experience every day from both the staff and the families here at Saint Catherine. Words cannot express what a blessing this staff has been for me and how this community has changed my life for the better and brought me closer to my faith. Every day I get to be with my students and my work family is another gift from God. Thank you for turning my world upside down in a positive way.

Posted May 06, 2015
SCA is an incredible school and has a fun and loving learning environment for the students!! Our students are our number 1 priority! SCA has so much to offer on so many levels. Our students excel in many activities such as academically, socially, and in extracurricular activities.

Posted May 06, 2015
I went to school here and because of their great academics and structure, I know how to raise my family.

Posted May 05, 2015
My daughter has been attending SCA since kindergarden and she is now graduating from 8th grade. The teachers and all staff are amazingly caring and have an excellent curriculum. They have a music program beginning 3rd grade. The music teacher, Mr. Silva, does a wonderful job with all grade levels. Also, this is one of the few schools that has a science/laboratory program beginning in 5/6th grade. I have a second child also currently attending SCA in 4th grade. My graduating daughter had a great experience at SCA. Miramontes Family

Posted May 05, 2015
I am a student and I love this school. The music program is awesome and the science program is so much FUN the sports and activities are great. You will love this school!!!

Saint Catherine Of Alexandria School
7025 Brockton Avenue, Riverside, CA  92506
Last modified Saint Catherine Of Alexandria School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Saint Catherine Of Alexandria School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 89 reviews. Top