PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (11 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Bullying is dealt with promptly. All students are valued.

Supports LD students: Agree

SCA makes the most of available resources to meet the needs of their students.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Leadership is compassionate and welcoming. Top notch.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Students and staff live the School wide Learning Expectations.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

You won't find a more caring, qualified, and dedicated group of teachers.

This is my second year with SCA. My children love school and are growing and developing both academically and in faith. The teachers are incredible. SCA gives my children enriching experiences from library time to working in a computer lab. The music program is fabulous and the science program is unmatched. Parents and staff are welcoming. With so many options for schools, I am glad God led us to SCA.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

As a student who has attended a couple of schools now, I can tell you that anytime you have multiple kids in one place, it is inevitable that there will be disagreements and misunderstandings. But the teachers at SCA were always fast to react as soon as any of us came to talk to the about any difficulty we experienced. And they always sat us down and patiently heard out both sides. Usually, just the act of having to hear the other person's side helped solve the difficulty. For any incident I witnessed we followed that procedure of listening to each other and learning how NOT to bully anyone but instead how to be a better Christian and a better friend.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework is a fact of life, students will always complain about it, but when we don't have it, we do not learn as much. I never had too much homework at SCA and in fact it was my homework that helped me learn how to study and organize myself and that is what helped lead to my successes later in school, too. I am very thankful for the work ethic SCA instilled in me.

I am so completely thankful for the education that I have received here at SCA. The teachers here are amazing and they really and truly care about every student. Even the ones I had years ago still are excited to see me when visit and always want to check up on me. Attending SCA is like becoming part of a larger family. As I moved up through this school I was always very well prepared for the challenges of the next grade level. The teachers had high expectations for us, but they were very clear and they always ensured we had ample resources to meet every challenge. When entered high school I realized how privileged I was to have attended SCA. I was much better prepared for high school than many of my peers from other schools. Almost all of us from SCA entered into honors programs as freshmen and the top honors students are usually SCA graduates. But it was more than academics, one of the things I loved the most was how they taught me to keep my focus on Christ and to put Him first in all I do, then watch out for others and use Christ's compassion and then God will watch over me always. Thank you SCA

This is truly the best STEM program in the area- these students are accomplishing amazing things, and the MUSIC program is truly top notch!

Last modified Saint Catherine Of Alexandria School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8