Posted October 28, 2012
Excellent school. Our son has had nothing but great teachers and the principal is outstanding!

Posted May 05, 2011
I don't know why more parents don't complain about teacher-student ratio. With budget cuts this ratio will go up if parents don't voice their dismay or concerns. This is our childrens' education......Write letters, tell school districts.

Posted November 29, 2010
I like Breen but have been disappointed in it the last few years. The teacher/student ratio has gone up. Resources for teachers has gone done. The school itself I think is typically middle class elementary school, however, we do have great parent volunteers and that does make a positive difference.

Posted May 05, 2010
Breen Elementary is aacademically excellent school. However, lately, I have noticed that the school has been increasing the quantity of teacher/pupil ratio. My child is in 5th grade and the are 29 pupils in the class and suffice to say that this quantity of students in a classroom is affecting directly the quality of teaching the teacher is giving to the students. Parents need to be mindful about this situation.

Breen Elementary School 0

Posted April 22, 2010
Breen teachers go above and beyond to help our children learn. They do their best to try and offer as much as they can for our children have an opportunity to expand their minds.

Posted September 03, 2009
We have just loved Breen!! We have two children who attend there and the teachers, principal and staff have been wonderful!!

Posted June 15, 2009
Wonderful school, great parent-involvement, and the principal is very hands-on.

Posted September 04, 2008
I have had 2 children attend Breen from K-6 and have one in 3rd grade this year. This is an excellent school. The teachers, staff and administration all work together to provide the best education for the children. I have had a GATE learner as well as an 'average' student and both of their needs and challenges were met by their teachers. I am proud to be part of the Breen Family.

Posted March 04, 2008
We are thrilled to have our children attending this school. What a wonderful, caring environment, and an amazing staff! Mr. Thibedeau (principal) is a wonderful role model for the children there!

Posted January 24, 2008
My daughter attends Kindergarten at Breen and she loves it. Her teacher is wonderful; challenging and strict, yet affectionate and generous with praise as well. I cannot believe how much my 5 year old has learned so far! There is a parent volunteer in the classroom every day, as well as the secondary Kindergarten teacher, which allows for a lot of one-on-one time with the teacher. In addition, the principal is friendly and knows the names of all the students and even their siblings. The grounds are clean. The neighborhood is wonderful. From what I know about the school so far, I have nothing negative to say about it at all. I am so lucky my child can attend Breen Elementary!

Breen Elementary School
2751 Breen Drive, Rocklin, CA  95765
Last modified Breen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Breen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top