Posted September 26, 2013
My family is new at SVMC but I have had a great experience my daughter has been encouraged by the wonderful teachers to participate in the governments at Spring view and is very happy. She is currently in the 7th grade and doing morning announcements, so proud and she wants to run for the president next year.

Spring View Middle School 2

Posted December 29, 2009
I am in seventh grade at this school. Its a wonderful school but teachers are very hard on homework and they dont communicate well with us making everything confusing! The PE teachers are friendly and exercise us good. Food is okay... greasy though (ew). Its on ok school.

Posted November 12, 2009
Great Academics. Great Staff! Great programs! My daughter has excelled at Spring View

Posted July 05, 2009
SVMS is such a great school! I started here for 7th in the Fall of 2008, and I absolutely loved my 7th grade year! It was so much fun in the Galaxy academy! The teachers were so nice and fun and everything they should be! My friends and I always complained about why we had to run so much in PE, but it was fun and gave us plenty of exercise! You'll get fit quick! Can't wait to start 8th! Go Eagles!

Spring View Middle School 0

Posted May 24, 2009
It is a great school! The teachers are great, especially the ones in Omega. P.E. is awful, there is an excessive amount of running and I always come home with blisters. But the lunches are pretty good, and everybody is really close. I've made so many great memories here and I am so sad to leave!

Posted April 26, 2009
Good school... nice teachers. This school has really fun activities and is great with safety

Posted December 11, 2008
Spring view is a very good school. they can be a little harsh at times, but i would definatly recomend it the staff is great, and they always go out of there way to help you. they have different acadamies and they are all wonderful. Titan has th ebest teachers though -Proud Titan member!

Posted September 19, 2008
This school is amazing! The teachers are very friendly, homework is a fair amount, theres tons of opprotunities for help with after school programs, and its easy to check grades online. It has personally helped me reach my full potential and can't wait to someday become a teacher there. Two thumbs up!

Posted September 06, 2008
I love this school. The teachers and administration love their jobs and love this age group. Teachers are top rate. I'm proud to have my son at Springview.

Posted June 14, 2008
I'm a student leaving to high school this year,and I have to say Spring View is one of the best middle schools ever. I've made great memories at SVMS and have had some great teacher.There were teachers I dislikes and teachers I really liked.The principal and vice principal are very nice and funny and the lunch ladies are very sweet. There was a lot of homework at times and P.E. could be quite brutal and harsh. Some of the yard duties had bad attitudes and intimidated the kids. But other than that the staff was excellent and I hope to come and visit my old teachers soon.

Spring View Middle School
5040 Fifth Street, Rocklin, CA  95677
Last modified Spring View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring View Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.