Rosemead, CA

Posted April 10, 2012
Muscatel Middle School really helped improve my academic skills, and the teachers are great at teaching. Their programs are also fun and helpful. The principals are very hard working at their job.

Posted April 10, 2012
This school helped me improve my grades and make many friends. I'm glad to be a student at this school. The teachers are nice and are great teachers.

Posted December 12, 2010
I went to El Monte and i was behind in my math. Now that i am at Muscatel i have a GPA of 4.0 and my friends are a lot more supportive. Also the teachers are really cool and fun to be with. Richelle- student at Muscatel

Muscatel Middle School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Science Olympiad Team, we have the best coach.

Muscatel Middle School 0

Posted May 21, 2010
Principal and teachers do care the students.

Muscatel Middle School 3

Posted April 12, 2010
School is small P.E is the best Teachers are boring, fast talking, and some what strict. but are well educated and can teach quite well. Extracurricular actives are great as well as after school programs. Despite the small size of the school, including the track, the class sizes, and the average room quality, Muscatel Middle School is a average school. I have to give credit for the Science Olympiad team for their efforts in making the nations for 2 years straight. We also use to have fun in school activities such as spirt day, noon time game, and pep rally, although this is all gone due to budget crisis the school is fine by me. Last but not least we have an sophisticated principle.

Posted March 22, 2010

Posted September 26, 2009

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted May 16, 2009
the people and teachers there are very great and also very helpful

Muscatel Middle School
4201 North Ivar Avenue, Rosemead, CA  91770
Last modified Muscatel Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Muscatel Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top