Rosemead, CA

Posted May 16, 2014
Muscatel is the Science Olympiad State Champion for the 7th time in has represented the State of California at the National Competition for these years! Quite an accomplishment! We are very proud of the student teams and staff who support these efforts!

Posted April 10, 2012
Muscatel Middle School really helped improve my academic skills, and the teachers are great at teaching. Their programs are also fun and helpful. The principals are very hard working at their job.

Posted April 10, 2012
This school helped me improve my grades and make many friends. I'm glad to be a student at this school. The teachers are nice and are great teachers.

Posted December 12, 2010
I went to El Monte and i was behind in my math. Now that i am at Muscatel i have a GPA of 4.0 and my friends are a lot more supportive. Also the teachers are really cool and fun to be with. Richelle- student at Muscatel

Posted October 12, 2010
Science Olympiad Team, we have the best coach.

Posted May 21, 2010
Principal and teachers do care the students.

Muscatel Middle School 3

Posted April 12, 2010
School is small P.E is the best Teachers are boring, fast talking, and some what strict. but are well educated and can teach quite well. Extracurricular actives are great as well as after school programs. Despite the small size of the school, including the track, the class sizes, and the average room quality, Muscatel Middle School is a average school. I have to give credit for the Science Olympiad team for their efforts in making the nations for 2 years straight. We also use to have fun in school activities such as spirt day, noon time game, and pep rally, although this is all gone due to budget crisis the school is fine by me. Last but not least we have an sophisticated principle.

Posted May 16, 2009
the people and teachers there are very great and also very helpful

Muscatel Middle School 1

Posted February 27, 2009
I think some of the teachers are nice and have a very good teaching method. Other teachers are nice but boring, or they talk too fast. I do not think that the safety and discipline deserves one star. I honestly think it deserves one. It is only my opinion. I am only one out of the hundreds of students that are going to Muscatel or has attended there. I think that the safety and discipline should be rated one star, because the students enjoy to give many threats while they have many assumptions about other peers and their appearance. People that are 'popular' think that the 'unpopular' people are as not good as them and the 'popular' people misinterpret a lot and they think 'unpopular' try to mimic them. I feel disappointed at the school for making some people's experience there really bad. This school made me have very low self.

Posted September 08, 2008
Muscatel is a really fun place to be. They have a lot of clubs that are educational. For example, ASB teaches people how to be leaders. You don't a lot of clubs like that in other schools, yet Muscatel has so many clubs that could expand someone's mind, just like ASB. You should see the score that this school got overall for the schoolyear '07-'08.

4201 North Ivar Avenue, Rosemead, CA  91770
Last modified Muscatel Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Muscatel Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top