1 star

Santana High (Continuation) School 1

Posted June 18, 2014
My granddaughter is attending summer school. She has been late for times to her first period, along with her ride which also attends this school. Today she was dropped from her first period, due to the four tardies she had. She mentioned her ride had also been late four times. However, he was not dropped. Really!! It seams to me that they play favorites at this school. Why she she dropped but the other sudent was not. I will also be contacting the school district regarding this issue. And to think I attended a meeting with the school board on a Sunday to say how fair this school was. I will mention this to them as well.

Santana High (Continuation) School
1006 Otterbein Street, Rowland Heights, CA  91748
Last modified Santana High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Santana High (Continuation) School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top