Barbara Comstock Morse Elementary School 4

Posted September 02, 2013
I have 2 kids currently attending this school. I have no complaints, great school! Awesome teachers for the most part, a couple of teachers can be very strict. Office staff is helpful. I would recommend this school.

Posted August 07, 2013
I've really grown to love this school. I understand why the front office and administration has to come off as being sort of intimidating at first. It's like having a strict aunty that ends up being your favorite! I love the structure of the schools leadership, the diversity of the students, the programs, events and extracurricular activities available for the kids. I love it all!

Barbara Comstock Morse Elementary School 2

Posted May 28, 2012
Parent volunteering needs to be acknowledged better from the principal at Barbara Comstock Morse Elementary. The principal is unappreciative, disrespecting, and ungrateful. All of the parent volunteers take time out of their days to help students at Barbara Comstock Morse Elementary, not just the principals personal favorites. As a volunteer, I give my time to my daughters class to show support in the students future and well being, that's the important impact our students need.

Barbara Comstock Morse Elementary School 2

Posted May 27, 2012
Barbara Comstock Morse Elementary needs to focus more on reported, repeats of bully issues. The front office staff is rude, and haven't any kind of respect for the parents who need assistance.

Posted October 10, 2010
My grand kids love the schools programs and teachings.

Posted April 01, 2010
Two of my students attend BCM and I love the fact that my students are very happy. Despite of the budget cuts, the staff has remained professional and positive. Love the annual carnival!

Posted January 14, 2010

Posted December 04, 2009
My daughter has gon to this school for 4 years. I have nothing but excellent things to say about this school, teacher, Principal and the rest of the office staff. The kids love the Vice Principal. I have specific stories about things that have happened and how the Principal at the time Mr. Goulden really came through for my daughter.

Posted March 15, 2009

Posted January 25, 2007
I have three children currently attending BCM. We have been at BCM for about 6 years now and I love it. One of my children has a learning disability and I could say that they have gone above and beyond to help me assist my child. For that I am very grateful

Barbara Comstock Morse Elementary School
7000 Cranleigh Avenue, Sacramento, CA  95823
Last modified Barbara Comstock Morse Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barbara Comstock Morse Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top