Sacramento, CA
Before care: Yes

Robla Elementary School 3

Posted June 23, 2014
Run of the mill average school that tries to passify parents and is public school business as usual. If the principal doesn't find concern with something a parent is concerned about then there is not much you can do to better the campus. This attitude adversely impacts parent participation.

Posted April 28, 2014
This is truly a great school! I went here as a child and now have 2 children attending. Experienced a friendly staff. I couldn't be happier

Posted December 15, 2013
My children have great experiences here at Robla. Although, the school's API doesn't show it, the staff at Robla are awesome. Ms. Jana and Ms. Darlene are the best. They are sweet and are very attentive. The teachers are all hard workers and tough.

Posted August 22, 2013
Robla Elementary is an outstanding school. The Principle, Mr. Penman is awesome and has his finger on the pulse of this school. The Office Staff, Teachers, Cafeteria Staff are awesome. Very good structure for all students, safe and clean environment. I am very pleased my Grandaughter Selena H. attends this school. She is receiving a very good education.

Posted June 23, 2013
My kids have all learned great things at Robla, My 17y/o is now the president of his FFA chapter.

Posted June 07, 2008
I am a past student of Robla and I am now a teacher myself in rural ND. I have fond memories of my learning experience at Robla and by the ratings of the staff and principal, I have to say that the overall rating of a three has more to do with the efforts of the individual students and their expectations for themselves. Life is what you make it and parents have the duty to provide the security and stability in an environment the child lives in setting standards and expectations for their child(ren).

Robla Elementary School 0

Posted May 21, 2008
I am extremely pleased with Robla Elementary. We switched my son from a private school to Robla for second grade as we could no longer afford to continue to send him to the private school. At first we were very concerned, however, we feel that our son is getting a better education, and his second grade teacher has been incredible.

Posted April 02, 2008

Robla Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2006
Robla is the best school in the District. My three kids have attended from Kindergarten through sixth grade over the years. My kids are excelling academicly according to the Star tests. When they need extra help, the programs are available during and after school with the reading specialist and homework club or extended day. One of my daughters loves the music program so much She tried out for the Robla Childrens Choir and made it! Parents in our district really need to get more involved to be able to acurately review their school.

Robla Elementary School 1

Posted August 02, 2006
- a staff

Robla Elementary School
5200 Marysville Boulevard, Sacramento, CA  95838
Last modified Robla Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robla Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top