Sacramento, CA

Susan B. Anthony Elementary School 1

Posted September 03, 2006
I live up the street from the school which is nice, but we have lived here for 2 and a half years and haven't seen any improvement. The principal is sweet, but I feel she could do alot more in her part of participating in the school. My children haven't recieved the proper tutoring to help them suceed. On the contrary they have dropped tremendously and I feel the school puts alot of pressure on the parents to help their children, but we aren't certified education instructors, we can do so much. I feel they make the parent feel like the failure when in fact it is the school lacking in the teaching department. The Start program I didn't really care for either because I thought it was an afterschool program to help the children and it seemed more like a daycare. My child would come home with work not done.

Susan B. Anthony Elementary School
7864 Detroit Boulevard, Sacramento, CA  95832
Last modified Susan B. Anthony Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Susan B. Anthony Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top