Ethel I. Baker Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2011
My granddaughters attend this school and are extremely motivated. They love their school, their reading ability is great, the like math and they do their best in all their subjects, attend the library often and belong to their choir which they love. I have been exposed to their principal and have been quite impressed with her love for the students, she shows pride in the school and motivates students and families to participate. I have been to functions where there is standing room only as parents do attend. I want to thank the teachers and principal for the big effort they have shown our granchildren.

Ethel I. Baker Elementary School
5717 Laurine Way, Sacramento, CA  95824
Last modified Ethel I. Baker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ethel I. Baker Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top