Posted August 08, 2014
The year just started and I would have to say how pleased I am with bing Wong. The staff are great and very informative. My children were previously at a different elementary school and since starting the year at bing Wong I have really noticed the difference. Great job bing Wong and the staff you are off to an awesome start!!

Bing Wong Elementary School 3

Posted September 09, 2013
After reviewing the statistics for Bing Wong I must admit it made me uneasy that my child was attending this school. However, it is based on the entire school, grade, or the breakdown as specified. I actually like this school and feel that my son is truely learning. It's a matter of parent's participating and helping the teachers help their children learn. You can't soley expect children to go to school and blame the school if the child does not test well. The school does regular progress reports which I like, rather than to wait a quarter or semester in to find out where my child needs improvement. Overall, I would reccomend this school if any parents are having any doubts. The teachers are great and show that they want to be there.

Posted October 17, 2012
My kids have been going to Bing Wong since it opened and alot of changes have happened since the new principal came in. There are a lot of new teachers and secretaries and there is alot more control of the kids now. They are more strict now but it is better. One of my kids goes to Curtis now and is doing really good because of the 6th grade period rotations that they did last year at Bing Wong. They have it in fifth grade too and my son loves going to school now and especially the science and math class. I see that they did better in their test and they deserve it. It seems like they care more about communicating with parents about how there kids are doing too. I would recomend this school even though it's hard to get in CAPS and it takes forever for the kids to come out after school.

Posted July 27, 2012
My daughter attended this school and she had a wonderful interaction with all students and staff I recommend this school

Bing Wong Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2011
I currently have four children that attend school here. Overall this school. Has improved since they got a new principal. All of the teachers that I have encountered are truly awesome! They care about the children in their classrooms and their overall well-being. Of course with anything there is always room for improvement. More activities for the kids would be nice. Some fundraisers so the kids could go on fieldtrips and such. I do have a dislike for some of the rec aids. Their attire isn't sometimes appropriate for elementary children to be exposed to during their instructional minutes. Other than that I LOVE BING WONG ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! Ms. Bridgette, Ms. Bradshaw, Ms. Irquides, Ms. M. Hall, Ms. Kane, Ms. Vallejo and so on and so forth. Too many to mention. These are all wonderful staff members!!!! Keep up the great job!!

Posted January 18, 2010
I have a son that is in a SDC at this school. His teacher Ms. Holm is the best teacher that my son has had and this is his 3rd one. She cares so much about her students this is not just a job but something that you can tell she loves to do. The other SDC teacher is also great and he will have her for 4-6th grade. Ms.Ford and the other aids are so great to, you just know that they realy want the best for your child. The principal and vice principal are always at the kids special days with the parents and know all the SDC kids by name and the kids know them well so you know your child is in the best of care and that they are always being looked after and when you have a child with special needs this is so needed.

Posted August 15, 2009
I am pleased with enrolling my children at Bing Wong, many of the teachers are GATE certified, which will challenge all students. Great staff communication.

Bing Wong Elementary School 1

Posted July 30, 2009

Bing Wong Elementary School 3

Posted July 30, 2009
The teachers are great! But they do lack comunications skills in the whole school.

Bing Wong Elementary School
1250 East Ninth Street, San Bernardino, CA  92410
Last modified Bing Wong Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bing Wong Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top