Bad
Good

This school thought it was necessary to look into expelling a 13 year girl for having a picture of her military brother and a picture of her softball team on her notebook. They should try teaching. I would not recommend this school.

Golden Valley is the Best school in San Bernardino, I attended this school in the early 90's now I had 2 daughter graduated from there & soon my son will be attending this school. Teacher & Staff are Great & very helpful I wouldn't send my kids to any other Middle school, Keep up the Great work G.V!

The school is great but they have a horrible after school program 'think together' the teachers there are not in control and have no authority over the students. One of the teachers is constantly yelling at any child that stands in her way, and she should not be working with teenages because she is rude and doesn't work well with anyone. I highly recomend you do not send your child to their afterschool program. Other than that everything is perfect.

This school needs more involvement and they need to focus more on students and thier privacy.Other than that thier teachers are very bright and keep them undercontrol and help the students learn to a great extent that is the only way they get 4 stars.

I have worked here for 16 years and 'A Knight always a knight' My own kids came here and are all married now doing great. I will miss the teachers. I have had the opportunity to help students and their children.

They have very dedicated teachers and staff. Always kind and helpfull. Their sports program is excellent! Mr. McGerry is awesome! He is a wonderful coach. He takes coaching to the next level. My son truly respects him. As well as we all should! He has definately given 110%. Encouraging our fine, young students to be the best they can be and never give up!!! Thank you, for being a wonderful Mentor.. Sincerely, Kris 'former Knight'

Overall this school is good. My daughter has great teachers who do a good job at keeping me updated. My major issue with the school is the lack of discipline. I worry about my daughter everyday and hope to be out of this area soon. The teachers really have a lot to deal with and can't control the students. They need parent help.

Golden valley is the best school . I just graduated from their . she loved and she had great teachers and a great influence . Mr. Perlut and Mrs.Newton , and Mr.Mchesney are great educators . Mrs . Zilch is the best teacher at that school .Mr. Horde rules . I Loved them .

Last modified Golden Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.