San Bernardino, CA
Students enrolled: 2,216

Pacific High School 4

Posted July 02, 2014
This wasn't a bad school I just didn't take advantage of my time there which I regret dearly. Take advantage and utilizing all the resources they provide is all can say to current Pirates. C/O 2002.

Posted June 08, 2012
I love that the only people rating this school as even satisfactory are students who can`t spell! It obviously says a lot about the quality of education being passed out.

Posted October 19, 2011
Its not right that people think its a bad school, when it is not a bad school. Its not the teachers, its the students. Many students don't take the time to study and its their chocies that affect them alone. Also it is at time the Parents, they don't tell there children to study, go to college and "..have a better life then i had...". The parents simply need to push their kids if they don't there is a chance that thier child wont go anywhere it life. I am a proud student of Pacific High School and i am proud to say that i am a Student of Pacific High School! One More thing sometimes the Principal affects students in some ways. We need a Principal that has strong leadership and respect to all the students. Thanks for reading.

Posted January 04, 2011
Maybe the students need to pay attention in class and not be on the cell phone texting. Because of texting students don't know how to spell. When I was at Pacific we learned reading, writing, math, history, etc. Today you kids are just passing the time of day and not learning anything. Wait until you get in the working world -- bad English, pants below the waist, texting, etc., doesn't go in the work place. Not even at McDonalds.

Posted April 08, 2010
my view of pacific high school are bad. Every time i turn around there was some girls harassing my children at school. they talked about their hair because they thought that it was a weave. they said my children were stuck up. they harassed my children ever since they started at pacific. As far as im concerned that school needs a serious overhaul and the riots were still goin on in 2009. Because my children had to wait until it was over to walk home. My rating on pacific high school is very poor as far as safety goes.

Posted December 03, 2009
To all the parents that tink that pacific is a bad schoo that is so not true. I'm a student at Pacific and what i ahve relize its not that the teacher let the students do what ever they want its that most of the students dont care and don't jst balme everthing on the teacher. Its also the parents falt that they r not keeping track on what their child is doing. They way they act at home might be different from the way they act at school. I should now i seen it with my own to eyes. Its also so who your child hangs around with.

Posted October 16, 2009
Pacific is one of the worst schools I have ever had to send my children to, the test scores are horrible. It's very hard to keep my child on task when there is so many other students who are allowed to do any and everything they want during class time. My child is an 'A' student who maintains a 3.5 GPA, but I'm fortunate to have a child that isn't afraid to hold teachers accountable. But what happens to those students who don't have that gift? Some teachers are constantly telling the students that they aren't going to College anyway, it's obvious that there is a major overhaul needed on that campus. The only reason why my child continues to go to Pacific is only because they have to, I wish I was able to transfer them out.

Pacific High School 3

Posted July 24, 2009
PHS was a ok school not very clean and there is alot of racism there too. they need to clean up the school and the books. although they did have really good teachers.

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted April 20, 2009

Pacific High School
1020 Pacific Street, San Bernardino, CA  92404
Last modified Pacific High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pacific High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top