Bad
Good

I personally adore this school. It makes you try your hardest because the believe that you can achieve if you just try. At the end, you end up on top.

Professional administration, on-target teachers, most kids and parents vested in high performance! Engaging programs. Other schools throughout state should model this school!

This school is really excellent! The music program is really fun! I'm an 8th grader there and I have straight A's and am a first chair cello in their advanced orchestra. This school teaches you how to be confident while having fun doing it. There are also a lot of teachers that make everything fun.

Great school, great teachers and great students. The dedication they put into the kids learning is the best, my daughter fell behind and she received help and motivation and now she managed to get back in track and in less than a month. Best middle school in SB!

Richard Prep Middle School is not only exceptional for their test scores but for the values, tools and standards that they demand and teach the Children. My daughter is an A student and will have nothing but success for the remainder of her academic career. Thank you Richardson for going above and beyond!

My daughter attends this school and I have been very impressed with the staff, curriculum and music program. She has learned so much and has thoroughly enjoyed her experience at RPH. The teachers strive to help the students achieve their fullest potential and the small size helps build strong teacher/student/family relationships. Great school!

I'm a soon to be 8th grader who attends RPH. It has amazing teachers and it gives students a chance to thoroughly excel in academics. I also think that almost all the kids at this school are here to succeed! This school prepares you for high school and from conversations with adult former Richardson students they have said that this school also prepares you for college. Other great aspects about this school are their electives. I am in the music program and am in the advanced orchestra. The orchestra is a great musical opportunity and I believe that children who stay in orchestra for at least a year will have definitely advanced it playing what ever instrument they choose to play. Although I may not be in art or computers, I have seen the work of the students in those electives and the quality of their work is very high. The school may not offer sports anymore but there are seasonal after school sports any child attending Richardson can participate in. I also have made life long friends at this school and memories that I will cherish forever. I look forward to 8th grade and encourage students to attend this spectacular school!

I am an eighth grader at this school. This year has gone by very fast and in about two months school will be over and my friends and I will all go our seperate ways. I will always cherish this school. I've had so many amazing memories these past two years that I've been attending RPH. I believe this school has prepared me for high school and the challenges that may lie ahead of me. The Principal and staff are really caring and supportive. I have never met a more caring Principal nor staff. This school has taught me so much. I will miss this school dearly along with all the great friends that mean the WORLD to me. I would reccommend this school to parents and children who have a love for learning and who will be proud of being a RPH Tiger. Please parents, consider signing your child up for this school. There's a chance that it might not be this year but there is ALWAYS next year. Do not give up hope, in the end you won't regret it. Also, Richardson has an amazing music program. RPH does not have sport teams anymore but during the course of the school year they do offer after school sports like Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, and a couple other sports.

MUSIC PROGRAM. The very best music teacher teaches here, and plans to stay until he covers the perimeter of his room with his band/orchestra class photos. (One large, framed picture every year, pretty big room.)

i am a current student at richardson and this is very true. the teachers at this school are very nice they help any way they can if they see you start to struggle they will help with after school support or recomend support classes during the day the homework can be be a bit challenging but otherwise a very good school.

Last modified Richardson PREP HI Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.