San Bernardino, CA

Warm Springs Elementary School 5

Posted September 06, 2013
I love this school.! This school is cool... All my teachers were awesome c; ;'( Ima miss this school ..! By: Jovanna Bueno c;;;;; hey c: remember me I'm the short thanggg...!!'

Warm Springs Elementary School 1

Posted November 14, 2005
Extremely low quality administration and education! I would home-school rather than sentencing my child to attending this school. Very negative attitude especially from its principal and many of the teachers as well.

Warm Springs Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2005
My daughter was kicked out of another school because of behavior problems and the other school did not want to take the time to help my daughter learn to get along. This school has great interventions and the personal gave all they could give to hekp my daughter and they did not give up on her. They also did not lable her a trouble maker everyone worked together in making my daughter feel good about herself so she could have a successful year. Thank you Warm Springs for what you did for my daughter. You are grezt gpt not wuitting when it came to my daughter behavior problems in dealing with school. Thanks for all the people that worked together to make my daughter feel good about school. Thanks you for understanding my daughters unique ptoblems and working with me to make her successful and happy to attend school.

Warm Springs Elementary School
7497 Sterling Avenue, San Bernardino, CA  92410
Last modified Warm Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warm Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top