San Bernardino, CA

Posted October 09, 2014
This school puts Jesus first. Students will learn a lot about God's Word and will have loving, supportive, Christian teachers.

Del Rosa Christian School 1

Posted August 03, 2014
My daughter and I initially was excited about her attending this school until her teacher reveal to the class in front of my daughter that she was held back. My daughter was so embarrassed that she refuses to go back to Del Rosa. This school has no CONFIDENTIALITY.

Posted June 28, 2014
my sons started going there about a year ago.. and we love it.. they have learned so much.. the teacher are great..

Del Rosa Christian School 1

Posted March 26, 2014
Del Rosa Christian School would benefit greatly by removing the existing Principal. The KG teacher was wonderful, open and honest. She is the good in the school.

Posted March 03, 2010
DRCS has been such a blessing in our lives and especially for our two boys. Their teachers are some of the most caring and wonderful people, the front office staff are so friendly and welcoming, the daycare is also very caring, and the Principal-Pastor is most definitely the main reason why the school's functionality and the love for their students far exceeds our expectations.

Del Rosa Christian School 2

Posted November 18, 2009
The teachers at the school are very caring and my daughter did well. Unfortunately a child with an over active imagination started a problem and the school board was no help. They let the principal run the story into a larger problem. After being lied to and yelled at by him I decided my daughter would not stay there and be subjected to that. The school also divulged to other parents a diagnosis my son had and I took him out of the school also.

Del Rosa Christian School 0

Posted October 15, 2007
Del Rosa Christian is a wonderful school. The staff is excellent. I always know my daughter is safe and well cared for. The Principal-Pastor is a caring man. He is the heart of the school. The teachers are caring loving and make helpng out so much fun. I love DRCS. I wouldnt have my daughter anywhere else.

Del Rosa Christian School 4

Posted February 15, 2006
Good teachers, excellent principal. High quality of education.

Posted August 19, 2005
Del Rosa Christian is a great school. Their class sizes are small therefore the students get one on one instruction. The teachers really love the kids and the safety and discipline are the best. Mrs. Coffee the principal is a part of the students life and in my opinion runs a wonderful school. They use Abeka and its great to see that they complete the books at the end of the year. There are not alot of extracurricular activities because of the small class sizes but they do have a bible youth group on Weds. evenings that are alot of fun. My children love it there and its nice to know that they are loved and are getting a quality Christian eduacation.

Del Rosa Christian School
1333 East 39th Street, San Bernardino, CA  92404
Last modified Del Rosa Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Del Rosa Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top