K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Del Rosa is a great place to send your little ones. You will love the tenderness they have with your children.

This school puts Jesus first. Students will learn a lot about God's Word and will have loving, supportive, Christian teachers.

My daughter and I initially was excited about her attending this school until her teacher reveal to the class in front of my daughter that she was held back. My daughter was so embarrassed that she refuses to go back to Del Rosa. This school has no CONFIDENTIALITY.

my sons started going there about a year ago.. and we love it.. they have learned so much.. the teacher are great..

Del Rosa Christian School would benefit greatly by removing the existing Principal. The KG teacher was wonderful, open and honest. She is the good in the school.

Del Rosa Christian School, San Bernardino, CA. My granddaughter, a special needs student both physically (heart condition) and diagnosed with ADHD/autism spectrum, was not able to learn in the public schools here mainly due to the class size (34+) and poor classroom management due to the size. She transferred here. While they do not have Special Education classes or facilities - what they do have has made an amazing difference. First - a genuine love for the students of all backgrounds. A small teacher to student ratio. A strict, fair and loving discipline police that is consistent and well explained and consistently carried out. A very dedicated staff - all levels - and teachers that teach a solid curriculum daily. She still has her heart problem and ADHD but she is so happy here, her reading levels have gone from poor to ahead of her grade and her ability to pay attention, get along with others and fit into a group setting have improved tremendously. The staff here are faithful to their Christian beliefs but not dogmatic and do not pressure children from non-Christian homes in any way. I only wish all the kids at the public schools in our city could learn this way.

DRCS has been such a blessing in our lives and especially for our two boys. Their teachers are some of the most caring and wonderful people, the front office staff are so friendly and welcoming, the daycare is also very caring, and the Principal-Pastor is most definitely the main reason why the school's functionality and the love for their students far exceeds our expectations.

The teachers at the school are very caring and my daughter did well. Unfortunately a child with an over active imagination started a problem and the school board was no help. They let the principal run the story into a larger problem. After being lied to and yelled at by him I decided my daughter would not stay there and be subjected to that. The school also divulged to other parents a diagnosis my son had and I took him out of the school also.

Del Rosa Christian is a wonderful school. The staff is excellent. I always know my daughter is safe and well cared for. The Principal-Pastor is a caring man. He is the heart of the school. The teachers are caring loving and make helpng out so much fun. I love DRCS. I wouldnt have my daughter anywhere else.

Last modified Del Rosa Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8