9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 23, 2009
I graduated from West Bay over 20 years ago. I loved it and now my daughter attends West Bay and loves it. My only regret is that West Bay does not have middle school.

West Bay High School 5

Posted November 19, 2008
My oldest son attended West Bay after failing at 2 public high schools and graduated last year with close to a 4.0 GPA. The individual attention helped my son tremendously. He said that there were too many distractions at the regular public school setting of 32-38 students/class. He really did need a smaller class size in order to enable him to focus. I highly recommend the school and have recommended West Bay to many parents in the bay area.

Posted May 21, 2008
My son who is now a sophmore was not getting what he needed in a public school system. His grades were slipping, his self-esteem lowered drastically & he just didn't care about school. Once he entered West Bay, after 3 weeks his teacher made a difference in his life that his wanting to learn has changed drastically... I was & still am in shock that my son is loving education!! He had mentioned that now he wants to graduate early & is looking forward to college! Way to go West Bay & all of your positive encouragement for our children ~

West Bay High School 5

Posted October 23, 2007
This school makes for a great learning environment where I can learn at my own pace! I makes working fun and easy, and prepares me for college. I love West Bay High!

West Bay High School 4

Posted August 19, 2004
Great school. My son is entering his senior year and will graduate early. His GPA went from 2.0 while attending a private school in San Francisco to a 3.8 at West Bay. He is focused and loves the smaller classroom size and coaching and feedback from the teachers. Great school, I wish we had come here first.

1561 Laurel Street, San Carlos, CA  94070