Bad
Good

King Chavez Academy of Excellence is such a stractured school! I love everything about it. My daughter is academically advanced thanks to the excellent teachers. I would highly recommend this school.

No school is nad, it is what we as parents are willing to do to make it all it can be. I have a 1st grader and a pre-k student attending now. When my first child was in kindergarten last year, the teacher had no aide, so my husband and I took it upon ourselves to get a tb test and start volunteering. Not only did his teacher appreciated our work, but so did our son. It helped him so much that we understood what he went thru. As far as the rest of the staff, I love that they are strict and able to bend the rules. Zero tolerance! They mean it. If there is a problem, it is nipped in the bud fast. If we work with our childrens' teachers, who cares what the school lokks like. Take pride in the students work, not a building.

King Chavez needs much improvement. I hope that with the new building alot of things work themselves out. This school does not have after school sports, a library, counselors like other middle school do. They are way behind.

The area is depressing. There are too many childeren and not enough Quality teachers. The classrooms are unruly.

Loved this school for my two boys. Staff is excellent.

Last modified King-Chavez Academy Of Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.