Ashley Falls Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2014
The new Principal is awesome and we love most of the teachers. I have three children and all are happy this year. We have had a joke of a teacher in the past. She was lazy and had all the parents and the other teacher do everything. Funny as she just won teacher of the year. This made me wonder if she was the only person on the board for choosing the Teacher of the Year. People literally sit at baseball and discuss how burned out she is. On another note, the classrooms are spacious and the playgrounds awesome. Lunch is outside for all grade levels and the kids have plenty of time outside during the day. My oldest is advanced and challenged daily. Overall, we are happy and won recommend this school to anyone moving in.

Posted August 26, 2011
This is our second year in this area, and we love this school! Beautiful campus, dedicated teachers and staff. The students have art, science, PE, computers, beautiful library. If any students feel that there is not enough activities, the enrichment programs are very good; my son is part of the martial arts program. He is very happy here!

Posted June 08, 2011
We love this school! Beautiful campus, high parent involvement, excellent teachers and staff. My daughter is happy here. They have art, science, PE, computers, beautiful library.

Posted March 29, 2011
My now adult children attended Ashley Falls and continued through to Carmel Valley Middle and Torrey Pines High School. I was very happy with Ashley Falls, but I must say that a common thread running throughout all the schools in this high performance, affluent area is to just complain! My experience at Ashley Falls was always positive. The teachers were very good and my kids received a top-notch education that prepared them for college and graduate school. My advice to parents is to just let the teachers and the school do their job and support them. Quit complaining about homework and evaluate your own after school activities. Are those activities taking too much time? Teachers are following district guidelines and too often they have to be the front line of the battle against parents over time wasting trivia. Please work with and not against your child's school. We know you all have post-graduate degrees and you make lots of money-but get over it and be the role model-not the problem.

Posted March 28, 2011
We transfer to the school this year. My son is very happy about it. Thanks for our principal Principal Shelley Petersen, his teacher Mr. Cunha and all the staff member. Ashley Fall Rock.

Posted September 20, 2010
Each grade has excellent teachers & my kids really enjoy with them. I love Ashley Falls

Ashley Falls Elementary School 1

Posted February 24, 2010
Over load with homework. No activity for the kid. Test and Homework only. Kids are not happy.

Ashley Falls Elementary School 1

Posted October 15, 2009

Posted September 26, 2009
Ashley Falls is a first-rate school. Principal Shelley Petersen, teachers, and administrative staff do such a tremendous job of fostering a healthy and stimulating learning enviornment for our children. Additionally, parental invovlement is high and so appreciated. We love Ashley Falls!

Posted April 27, 2009

Ashley Falls Elementary School
13030 Ashley Falls Drive, San Diego, CA  92130
Last modified Ashley Falls Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ashley Falls Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top