Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We have been in this area for nearly 6 years and we love this school very much. Our older son was a student a Ashley Falls (from 2-6th grade) and now at Pacific Trails Middle School, and our younger son is currently a third grader at Ashley Falls. The campus is beautiful and well maintained. PTA parents are involved; teachers and staff are dedicated. The students have art, science, PE, computer class, and many books they can borrow from the library should they ever feel that they need to learn/read more. If any students/parents feel that there are not enough activities, they should look into the enrichment programs. The martial arts program is especially good. Ashley Falls deserves a 5-star rating.

The new Principal is awesome and we love most of the teachers. I have three children and all are happy this year. We have had a joke of a teacher in the past. She was lazy and had all the parents and the other teacher do everything. Funny as she just won teacher of the year. This made me wonder if she was the only person on the board for choosing the Teacher of the Year. People literally sit at baseball and discuss how burned out she is. On another note, the classrooms are spacious and the playgrounds awesome. Lunch is outside for all grade levels and the kids have plenty of time outside during the day. My oldest is advanced and challenged daily. Overall, we are happy and won recommend this school to anyone moving in.

This is our second year in this area, and we love this school! Beautiful campus, dedicated teachers and staff. The students have art, science, PE, computers, beautiful library. If any students feel that there is not enough activities, the enrichment programs are very good; my son is part of the martial arts program. He is very happy here!

We love this school! Beautiful campus, high parent involvement, excellent teachers and staff. My daughter is happy here. They have art, science, PE, computers, beautiful library.

My now adult children attended Ashley Falls and continued through to Carmel Valley Middle and Torrey Pines High School. I was very happy with Ashley Falls, but I must say that a common thread running throughout all the schools in this high performance, affluent area is to just complain! My experience at Ashley Falls was always positive. The teachers were very good and my kids received a top-notch education that prepared them for college and graduate school. My advice to parents is to just let the teachers and the school do their job and support them. Quit complaining about homework and evaluate your own after school activities. Are those activities taking too much time? Teachers are following district guidelines and too often they have to be the front line of the battle against parents over time wasting trivia. Please work with and not against your child's school. We know you all have post-graduate degrees and you make lots of money-but get over it and be the role model-not the problem.

We transfer to the school this year. My son is very happy about it. Thanks for our principal Principal Shelley Petersen, his teacher Mr. Cunha and all the staff member. Ashley Fall Rock.

Each grade has excellent teachers & my kids really enjoy with them. I love Ashley Falls

Over load with homework. No activity for the kid. Test and Homework only. Kids are not happy.

Ashley Falls is a first-rate school. Principal Shelley Petersen, teachers, and administrative staff do such a tremendous job of fostering a healthy and stimulating learning enviornment for our children. Additionally, parental invovlement is high and so appreciated. We love Ashley Falls!

Awesome Teachers, Smart Students, Great School.

Last modified Ashley Falls Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.