San Diego, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted February 18, 2014
This school has helped my son who has ADHD in first grade learn to catch up with extra help and patience that he needs. He's improved a lot since the beginning of the year. I am glad that my son isn't shuffled behind like he might at another school.

Posted September 30, 2013
My two children enjoyed all their years at Dingeman Elementary, and were well prepared for middle school. The teachers and administration are committed to providing a first-rate foundation to the students, and they include fun and creative experiences as well. The Honor Choir program is likely the best in the county.

Dingeman Elementary School 3

Posted September 29, 2013
The teachers at this school are wonderful. However, if your child has special needs the administration is unhelpful and can be antagonistic. It's disappointing when your child is struggling and every. single. teacher your child has had recommends services (as well as the private therapists) and the school refuses to commit to anything.

Dingeman Elementary School 1

Posted June 09, 2013
Absolutely horrendous school, one of the elementary school teachers is just unbelievably horrible. She does not care about most of the kids who, she comes of as not at all compassionate to some kids who may need a little extra attention to me, and they protect bully kids and the parents of bully kids if they happen to work there. So expect to receive no help or courtesy from the school teachers or management. I took my kid out. HORRIBLE SCHOOL! You are now warned.

Dingeman Elementary School 4

Posted March 10, 2013
Excellent school. Ms Trench did an outstanding job partnering with us as we tried to instill passion and the joy of achievement in our daughter. The school is large enough to offer a variety of activities, yet small enough to provide opportunities for teachers and staff to get to know the kids. Dingeman prepared our child well for middle school.

Dingeman Elementary School 1

Posted November 07, 2012
If you can, avoid this school like plague. Teacher of my kid's class was horrible, did not care about my kid as she most likely did not understand what the heck she was saying, even many of the parents did not, how the heck could the precious kids? My kid therefore did not answer her questions or paid too much attention to her, as there was no communication, compassion or concern. All she did was to call us in and complain. We knew our kid was doing great at home when we asked her to read write and answer many questions about a million things, but unfortunately not at school. Well you are the trained one to help kids learn. The teacher was simply not able deliver and just a paper weight in my opinion. Ultimately we were glad we had to move due to job relocation and left the school for good....

Posted June 14, 2011
The dedicated and sensitive teaching staff provide a comprehensive challenging curriculum. The most involved parents in scripps ranch give a humbling amount of time and money which provide an unmatched number of quality enrichment programs and technology. It's exhausting to be a parent here but I am proud of what we give our kids.

Posted December 03, 2008
Both of my grand children love going to school in the morning. They come home full of excitement about the interesing facts they learned throughout the day. Homework is stimulating and fun. Reading and composition skills are encouraged in their kindergarten and first grade classes. A great environment for learning.

Dingeman Elementary School 0

Posted January 06, 2008
Impressed as a grandparent with what i have seen.

Posted September 04, 2006

Dingeman Elementary School
11840 Scripps Creek Drive, San Diego, CA  92131
Last modified Dingeman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dingeman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top