Bad
Good

in comparison to our previous school, this school seems to have more involved families. The parents volunteer heavily and are more knowledgeable about what their kids are studying and helping them do well. Sometimes it feels the parents are a bit too worried about their child's academic success but overall it's a nice nurturing environment.

This school provided an excellent learning environment for my child. The teachers were nurturing (appropriate for elementary school aged children), yet effective in their teaching methods. The other students came from involved families and this set a high standard towards success, making high achievement part of the culture of the school (much like many private schools that select for these types of children/families). The instruction was individualized to meet my child's needs. In addition, the extra activities were a bonus and made my child love to come to this school. This is a top notch public elementary school in my opinion. Good job Dingeman!

This school has helped my son who has ADHD in first grade learn to catch up with extra help and patience that he needs. He's improved a lot since the beginning of the year. I am glad that my son isn't shuffled behind like he might at another school.

My two children enjoyed all their years at Dingeman Elementary, and were well prepared for middle school. The teachers and administration are committed to providing a first-rate foundation to the students, and they include fun and creative experiences as well. The Honor Choir program is likely the best in the county.

The teachers at this school are wonderful. However, if your child has special needs the administration is unhelpful and can be antagonistic. It's disappointing when your child is struggling and every. single. teacher your child has had recommends services (as well as the private therapists) and the school refuses to commit to anything.

Absolutely horrendous school, one of the elementary school teachers is just unbelievably horrible. She does not care about most of the kids who, she comes of as not at all compassionate to some kids who may need a little extra attention to me, and they protect bully kids and the parents of bully kids if they happen to work there. So expect to receive no help or courtesy from the school teachers or management. I took my kid out. HORRIBLE SCHOOL! You are now warned.

Excellent school. Ms Trench did an outstanding job partnering with us as we tried to instill passion and the joy of achievement in our daughter. The school is large enough to offer a variety of activities, yet small enough to provide opportunities for teachers and staff to get to know the kids. Dingeman prepared our child well for middle school.

If you can, avoid this school like plague. Teacher of my kid's class was horrible, did not care about my kid as she most likely did not understand what the heck she was saying, even many of the parents did not, how the heck could the precious kids? My kid therefore did not answer her questions or paid too much attention to her, as there was no communication, compassion or concern. All she did was to call us in and complain. We knew our kid was doing great at home when we asked her to read write and answer many questions about a million things, but unfortunately not at school. Well you are the trained one to help kids learn. The teacher was simply not able deliver and just a paper weight in my opinion. Ultimately we were glad we had to move due to job relocation and left the school for good....

The dedicated and sensitive teaching staff provide a comprehensive challenging curriculum. The most involved parents in scripps ranch give a humbling amount of time and money which provide an unmatched number of quality enrichment programs and technology. It's exhausting to be a parent here but I am proud of what we give our kids.

Both of my grand children love going to school in the morning. They come home full of excitement about the interesing facts they learned throughout the day. Homework is stimulating and fun. Reading and composition skills are encouraged in their kindergarten and first grade classes. A great environment for learning.

Last modified Dingeman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.