Posted April 28, 2014
Very satisfied with everything, my daughter loves her new school! This is our second year and we are more than Happy with her teachers and staff.

Posted April 10, 2014
My daughter loves her Pre-School, has been a student for almost 1 full year! We love Ms. Rose and all of her teachers and staff!

Posted February 23, 2014
My son has attended this school since kindergarten (he is now in eighth grade) and my daughter since pre-school. We are so grateful that this school was available to us. My son has learning disabilities and high-functioning autism, and while the school does not offer speech therapy or other specialized services, they have worked so hard to help him succeed, and he has NEVER, in nine years, been bullied. Of course some teachers have been better than others, but the administration has always been receptive and supportive, and both of our children have received an excellent, caring education. The traditional methods of teaching, pro-active discipline and strict uniform requirements might not be for everyone, but I would whole-heartedly recommend this school to any parent.

Posted January 12, 2014
I love this school! The teachers are great you make friends easily and the whole experience is amazing! They really encourage you to try your hardest, and we read a lot.

Posted January 12, 2014
The education here is great! The teachers help out a lot and understand if the children don't grasp the concept of something so they help the children learn more easily. They have the best teachers and they prepare the children greatly for high school! I'm glad i haven't removed my student from this school. The teachers really push the children to their highest limits which is great!

Posted August 27, 2013
STAFF, TEACHERS & STUDENTS ARE ALL TOP NOTCH! We have two children attending St Didacus and have to say it is an OUTSTANDING school. The school ensures the students are at a higher educational level then their peers at other schools and promote higher education learning. The staff is willing to meet with parents and address all issues without fail. The staff is highly educated, trained and skilled and leave no doubt the kids are in great hands. Yearly the school has won academic honors and the students ALL score high on state and HS admission exams. Not just a handfull of students scoring high, but all of the kids. If there are learning issues the parents are fully advised and the children are not just passed on to the next grade. The parents are all very friendly and down to earth. The kids all get along and work well with each other. THIS SCHOOL IS FOR FAMILIES WHO CARE ABOUT A GREAT EDUCATION FOR THEIR KIDS!

St. Didacus Parish School 3

Posted February 07, 2012
This is an update to my previous review in 2010. Since my children attend a different school. I am so happy that we left Didacus. My children are learning at a higher level now. Also my children receive tutoring every week in math for one hour at no extra charge. Didacus has too many children in some of their classrooms and they do not do enough to help children that are struggling. the school focuses on academic competitions for promotion but doesn't focus on overall classroom academic excellence. I give this school three stars because it is better than public schools in the area but they need to make some changes. Just read the students review, pretty accurate.

Posted November 17, 2011
Moving our daughter to this school was one of the best decisions we could have made as parents. Our daughter's level of knowledge is by far above and beyond that of other kids her age who do not attend this school. This school prides itself on academic achievement and students see the result after they graduate. Principal is top-notch. They just hired a Vice-Principal and smartly hired one that is a counselor, she is a good hire. There is no such thing as a perfect anything but this school is by far the best in the North Park area!

Posted May 04, 2011
Very solid preK teacher!!! Ms. Rose knows how to handle all types of children. She nurtures and runs a tight ship with so much love. My son has some sensory issues (autistic-like) and would be considered challenging to most teachers. We tried 3 preK programs and finally landed here. Ms. Rose has him working at grade/age level and socializing. Very good experience. I'm not religious however this was a solid choice for my son. Thank you Ms. Rose and assistants!!

St. Didacus Parish School 2

Posted March 02, 2011
I'm a student here. Almost none of our homework is graded, only checked for completion, which gives me no incentive to do my work properly, therefore hindering my learning experience. Principal is insensitive and quick to inflict punishment for mild offenses. There's only one classroom for each grade, which is not optimal for students who need individual attention. Teachers come into work moody and unpredictable. We are forced to do a prison style line-up and uniform check every time the bell rings. Individuality is not accepted in the forms of writing. Art class is not art, we are taught to copy individual lines and create duplicates. This school was impressive many years ago, but staff has since changed for the worse. Teachers push opinions on the students, and other parents are generally standoffish if you have not been at the school since at least the first grade. I would not recommend this school if you need special attention, are a minority, or are working-class. The only reason that I give this school two stars instead of one is because I have been to schools that are much worse than this one, nevertheless in MUCH worse areas than that of this school

St. Didacus Parish School
4630 34th Street, San Diego, CA  92116
Last modified St. Didacus Parish School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Didacus Parish School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top