San Francisco, CA

Taylor (Edward R.) Elementary School 2

Posted April 24, 2014
This school has not been the same since the former principal retired a few years ago. Things aren't very organized and parents always hear things last minute. I have 2 children who graduated from there, and one at the school now, and I can see the difference.

Posted October 12, 2013
I loved this school! I graduated in 2011 and Ms.Dold was a great principal. Everyone there supported me and although our school did not have much of a budget, the teachers and principals somehow made it work. It was the best 6 years I could ask for.

Taylor (Edward R.) Elementary School 4

Posted May 29, 2013
I went to this school,and it was the awesomest place ever!.All of my greatest childhood memories are there.Everytime i come back to pick up my little sister from school,I can always remember where I came from.I loved when i was there.:)

Posted August 31, 2012
Dedicated staff with great leadership skills! Although funding has been scarce, the school still thrives... never giving up on the children!

Posted June 10, 2009

Taylor (Edward R.) Elementary School 0

Posted March 27, 2008
Both of my children have attended this school some 15-18 years apart. This school is incredible, the principal Mrs. Dold is the very best in a leader. Both of my children are different one reads well and one struggles. This school went out their way to help my children. They are the best!

Posted March 10, 2004
This school offers a lot of extra support in reading and writing. The only school with a college bound vision for the children. To have a school that shows and tells children and parents that college is in their reach, to me is a great and I just love this school.

Taylor (Edward R.) Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2004

Taylor (Edward R.) Elementary School
423 Burrows Street, San Francisco, CA  94134
Last modified Taylor (Edward R.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor (Edward R.) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top