595 students|Campbell Union

Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

it has been studied and found homework in the elementary grades isn't as productive as once thought. It's adequate if my child must have it.

I like the culturally diverse students at this school. It gives my daughter lessons in understanding and compassion, which is needed in today's world. The teachers are accommodating to include all students in all activities.

Iam greatful my kids goes to one of the culturally diverse school like Lynhaven. They get to interact with other kids coming from different socio economic backgrounds. Learned to adjust and cope with the challenges in their daily living. I strongly believe their personalities will shape them to become emotionally intelligent person in the future. Lynhaven is a safe school and the parents are involved with school activities. I'm glad I made the right choice to start my kids here.

My child (1st grader) has been assalted 3 times in one school year. Twice by the same student. There seems to be a lack of adult supervision on the playgrounds and lack of urgency to fix any of these issues. We are told they are following District guidelines, but this is just TOO much.

This school is amazing! We have had such amazing teachers here the past 2 years! Our boys are learning so much and creating great friendships! Just wish there was more "afterschool activities" that the younger kids could do.

We are new to this school this year. Originally, we felt we were settling as we couldn't find a way to get our kids into a school with a higher rating and could no longer afford private school. Within just the first few weeks, we were extremely impressed. The teachers we have encountered are OUTSTANDING! I can't imagine better teachers. The principal seems a bit aloof and not very visible with the parents, but the quality of her staff would indicate she is doing a great job. The Vice Principal seems very involved and is outside every morning greeting students and parents. Parent involvement could be better, but the ones who are do a fantastic job organizing events. I know several families who live within this school's boundary and send their kids to private school. They are wasting a ton of money and should really give Lynhaven a try. I can tell you for certain that our kids are getting a much better education at Lynhaven than they were in private school.

Our kids are attending Lynhaven now (after being in private school) and we are very impressed with the teachers and the leadership. The school is clean and well organized. I am surprised the school doesn't have a higher rating on this site.

Both of my sons went to Lynhaven and got a very good education. Most of the teachers were caring and creative. My sons have life-long friends from Lynhaven.

my daughter is starting her 2nd year at lynhaven ... we love the teacher and the office staff is great her reading skills have really improved as well as her math. We loved her teacher and look forward to another year..

Last modified Lynhaven Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.