Holly Oak Elementary School 2

Posted November 19, 2013
Something has gone wrong with our school. The new pricipal Mr. Hodgin is not encouraging reading skills and activities like the science fair and talent show. I am a 6th grader and proud to say that our school is awsome but down to the new principal. Up to Mr.corpus. Teachers are great but the subs are bad. Our school reenforces lots of rules and all but time for the kids to have some fun. I advise you to look up laurel wood for good rates. I think the rules should be changed up a bit and uh BETTER LUNCHES!!!!!

Holly Oak Elementary School 2

Posted April 29, 2013
Holly Oak school has suffered when the previous principal moved to another school because the previous principal was very involved in speaking and working with parents. The school seems to need new care in ensuring a nurturing environment for both students and adults. This of course is only the review of one parent.

Posted July 30, 2012
My wife and I really like Holly Oak school. Our son was in kindergarten there. The teachers were very dedicated and sent home lots of practice work for our son to work on and gain strength in the areas of his needs. The school is run in a very professional manner. I especially liked the way the teachers and the fine principal Mr. Corpus was open to suggestions. They listen and are very caring about input and ideas from parents. Mr. Corpus was wonderful last year. He really makes the school feel like an extension of our family. Most importantly, our son really felt comfortable going to Holly Oak School and working with all the staff etc. What a wonderful principal!

Posted May 01, 2010
I was a 6TH grader at Holly Oak last year, and I had the best 7 years of my life there! The teachers are very motivating, and they encourage you all the time! The principal, is amazing! He is always inspiring the students to do thier best! I loved this school!

Posted January 14, 2010

Posted December 19, 2009
The new principal, Mr. Corpus is taking Holly Oak from average school to a great school. There still some old school teachers but with Mr. Corpus leadership, Holly Oak is now a great school for kids! Great leadership!!!

Posted November 19, 2009
My 2 kids go to Holly Oak. My oldest one loves Mrs. Battistella. She is a great teacher for 6th Grade. My other child is on K2 class and the teacher needs a time management class. Always late and always rushing and doesn't give clear instructions to her kids and parents. A lot of parents complained to Mr. Corpus, the principal. He is a great principal at Holly Oak. He makes sure that the parents have the best support from him and teachers. He takes care of issues to anything. We all love him!!! Great job, Mr. Corpus!!!

Posted November 18, 2009
Wonderful Staff, PTA, Principal and school. My child has attended this school since kindergarten, she is now a fourth grader and I couldn't be happier with her academic progress. Her teachers since kinder have made such an impact on her socially and academically. Great communication between the teachers and parents.

Posted October 05, 2009
Holly Oak is an outstanding school in every way. Principal Corpus is a veteran leader. The PTO has been named the best in the nation for its energy, creativity, and sense of purpose and community. Our son is enjoying the high standards in academics and social ethics.

Posted August 21, 2009
It is a great school my son and daughter go there and it is awesome!

Holly Oak Elementary School
2995 Rossmore Way, San Jose, CA  95148
Last modified Holly Oak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holly Oak Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews.