Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Noddin has one of the most dedicated parent communities I have ever experienced. The principal, office staff and teachers seem to promote a well rounded quality education and are committed to serving their students both academically and emotionally. The new principal is often found outside interacting and playing with the kids during recess time. We love Noddin!

Good school, nice and loving teachers, my kids love to go to Noddin. We just moved here a few months ago, they could not speak a word in English but they get along very well since than and both receive great language and learning support from the school.

So far so good. My kids have just started at Noddin - the thing I am most blown away by has been the community bonding. It seems the school has made a big effort to listen to the parents. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but so far so good!

Amazing teachers and principal! My family moved away 2 years ago, and we miss it very much.

Excellent public school all round, probably one of the best around. Even though my son has left Noddin, Noddin has been and will always be his #1 school. That says a lot, doesn't it?

Very strong overall. Very high API scores and yet an extremely diverse school population, with all income levels and a more or less even balance of US and Asian and Mexican, Persian and European immigrant families. Some of the principal's detractors here don't recognize that to get such results in this kind of social milieu, a school principal has to be strong and at times single-minded, without accommodating every parent's wishes. There are things we'd like to see more of, but we're realistic about the state of California public school budgets and about the limits of what's possible with such a wildly diverse school population, but it's preferable to a homogenous, upper middle-class bubble environment. Our kids will be well-prepared for any social environment they encounter, and their basic educational skills are rock-solid. Kudos to Noddin's leadership and teachers.

Noddin is an excellent school. My son has been attending this school since the 2nd grade. The teachers and the principal are very dedicated to bring out the best in the students. I would highly recommend this school to any prospective parents.

Noddin is very good elementary school and has been exceeding expectations year over year. I am simply amazed to see the kind of parents involvement, school has. It is like small community supported by dedicated teachers and parents. Principal is really great at her work and continues to raise bar and challenge. She is very convincing and know what's best for kids, which is her highest priority. It is her leadership and something new she initiated 2 years back, which has paid of as steep jump (38 points) in API which is unheard of, for a school which is already in 900 range.

Noddin is an outstanding school. The principal has very high standards, and is constantly challenging the teachers and students to do their very best. What I admire about the principal is that she is so passionate about the students , and wants them to have not only the very best education possible, but life experiences as well. I have read some of the criticisms of the principal, which I totally disagree with. I find her compassionate, approachable and a person who is never satisfied with things the way they are. She encourages students, teachers and parents to think "outside the box". Noddin has achieved very high test scores well over 900 consistently for the past few years. This year they scored 941!

I have known the Principal since 1979 when she was an elementary school teacher in Salinas. What amazed me was how the students loved her and were so excited to learn. I have never known another teacher who could motivate the students so well. Judging by other reviews saying how excited the Noddin children are to learn, the principal has bought that passion with her and instilled it throughout the school.

Last modified Noddin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.